“Best Lomito in Santiago.”

Fuente Alemana Alameda
Ranked #20 of 4,852 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Chilean, German, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 5, 2014

After living in Santiago for 5 months I finally visited this place, and I was surprised at the quality! I've had plenty of churrasco and lomito buns before, but the lomito italiano i had here beat them all! This is what a lomito SHOULD taste like. Also, the fruit juice is excellent. The meal set me back about 7000 pesos, but I think i got the most expensive thing on the menu, so it wont break your bank.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,842)

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

After living in Santiago for five months, I finally tried the legendary Fuente Alemana. Let me tell you, it did not disappoint. The lomito sandwich is delicious and by far the best I have had in Santiago. They also have good draft beer for a reasonable price (1.500 CLP). I would recommend this restaurant to anybody who is traveling through or anybody who hasn't tried it. I will be going back at least once a week!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

We were told this was the place where real Chileans ate. Correct! Don't expect to hear English. Just order "The Italiano" sandwich and watch the ladies make it from your front row seat. Fascinating to see the Italian flag colors (avocado, tomato and mayo) on a roll with sliced pork or beef. Delicious and large enough to share.

1  Thank GPBurdell67
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

BEST FOOD EVER and awesome people the cashier wasnt so nice but the food is out of this world this place is a need to visitt

Reviewed November 19, 2013

If you go to Santiago, Chile, you HAVE to go to the Fuente Alemana.
There is a nice variety of sandwiches to try. If you ask me, I would recommend the Romano.
Another excellent option is the Lomito.
You are not going to regret it!