All reviews dead end street shampoo and conditioner easy walking distance no elevator lovely hotel bellas artes small hotel hot water metro station one night great location towels wifi floor
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

We stayed just one night here - it's a lovely quiet hotel off the main street , we had a room.on the first floor which was very quiet . The room was very lovely and comfortable and the hot water was fabulous. They cooked eggs for you fresh at breakfast which was nice. Staff was very friendly and nice. Would stay here again!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Rocio V, Propietario at Casanoble Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Thanks for your nice review, hope to have you again in Santiago, and next time for more days!

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

We had a great stay at Casa Noble. The hotel is in a central location, near cafes, metro, sights, in a really cool dead end street. The staff is super personable and very accommodating. Breakfast is nice as well, and they will grind fresh beans for coffee.

Extra Points for the stylish floors.

Thanks for the good times!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Navigate733095, Propietario at Casanoble Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Thanks for your nice comment!
Hope to have you again in Santiago!

Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

Lovely small quiet hotel in a good spot for exploring Santiago.
Nice breakfast including fruit and scrambled eggs included.
Friendly helpful staff with excellent English. Only comment is wifi could be stronger in the rooms.
We would stay again if in Santiago in the future.

Dear Kate and Dave,
Thanks for your comments.
Unfortunately the wifi is good but our walls to wide!! we are trying to get a better solution.

Hope to see you again in Santiago

Reviewed April 10, 2019 via mobile

Very friendly staff. They seemd to recognize everyone, which was very personable. Short walking distance to major attractions. Just a few blocks from Barrio Lastarria with many nice restaurant. My room was nice, clean , comfortable, with old charming feel for the historic building. There was an incident in the middle of one night, disrupting all customers. But next morning, the staff apologized to each customer personally and shared the corrective measure the hotel already took. I greatly appreciate their honesty and quick action.

Breakfast was basic. Everything was clean, but the smell of bleach on linens and towels was too strong. Thin wall, bring ear plugs if you are light sleeper.

It's a boutique hotel, don't expect full service like a 5-star hotel.

Dear Vienne,
Thanks for your comment and once again sorry for the night incident.
We already made contact with our laundry supplier to see what is happening with or linens and towels.

Reviewed March 13, 2019

This is a nice property with a good location. But we had some hiccups with our stay that make me inclined not to return. I asked for a late check out over email which they said would be no problem, we could pay extra upon arrival. We had a very late flight out of Santiago and since I'm pregnant, I wanted to make sure there would be somewhere to rest and go to the bathroom. When we arrived I was told late check out would not be possible--they could give us a few hours more, but not until 7pm as they told me they could over email. Okay, there was nothing we could do at that point. Overall the room was nice--the towels do stink of bleach as another reviewer mentioned, but that wasn't such a big deal.

What was a big deal is that several hours after we checked out, I came back and asked if I could use the bathroom and was told no. If you've ever been pregnant or known someone who is pregnant, or seen a movie in which someone is pregnant, you know that this is a problematic situation. It really made me wish that we had stayed somewhere with a better level of customer service---being "boutique" essentially meant it was so small that there was no lobby and I guess no staff bathroom that they would extend to guests in need.

Under different circumstances this could have been a very lovely hotel for us, but as it was I regretted staying there.

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank heidi_shira
Navigate733095, Propietario at Casanoble Hotel Boutique, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Dear Heidi,
As I explained to you on expedia message center i´m very concerned you has this inconvenient.
I’m so sorry to hear we had this miscommunication with you. The late checkout always depends on our availability and March has been a very full month.
I´m really very embarrassed because we didn’t explained well it was upon availability. We always lend the bathrooms to our guests after the checkout. And also the shower!!!! But that day we had everyone in very early.
The staff should have give you staff bathroom in this case.

Once again my apologies I hope the rest of your stay was fine for you.
Regards.