“No stodge!”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2013

All you can eat salad buffet, drink and dessert for 6000 pesos. Buffet includes hot home made salmon ravioli, broad beans, empanadas, quiche, potato salad, mini chicken skewers and loads more. It's all very fancy but my description doesn't do it justice. You can add on a main and alcoholic drink for 4000 more but don't bother, I'm so stuffed I can't move.

Date of visit: April 2013

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Very Funny place, you can take a time to sing using Karaoke and drink good Drinks. Good place to go with friends!

Date of visit: July 2012
1  Thank Mike_Gamazo
Reviewed June 17, 2012

We went for lunch at the new place of FZM in Patio Bellavista. We deceided to have the Menu of the day, and we have a great luch, well prepared and nicely presented. Great bread!! the portions are not large, but the 2 courses and dessert are more thna OK, considering that the cost was only $12 a person. I think the wine cost more. the service was patchy but this has been always the Weekest link in the Chilean restaurant business.
If you are ordering à la carte the prices can be high, but the quality of the food and the presentation is worth it.

Date of visit: May 2012
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed a wonderful dinner in the company of new friends from several countries (I'm from Canada). Service was fabulous, food and wine delicious, and the atmosphere upbeat and friendly. Great appetizers (try the Empanada Platter -- terrific), and my main course of Vegetable Risotto was outstanding. One of the best risottos I've ever had. And to complete the meal, a heavenly dessert called Copa Almendrada. Lovely dinner! The restaurant is in a great location, with several craft and jewelry stores to browse through before dinner.

Date of visit: April 2012
1  Thank Susan W
Reviewed May 31, 2011

We had a lovely dinner here. The place was deserted, and Ignacio, our waiter, gave us terrific service. His English was good and there was an English menu.

Hubby and I shared the potato skins and eplanada appetizers. Then I had fettuccine with Zutano sauce (dark tomato vegetarian) and hubby had talapia. Both were excellent - and I had enough fettuccine to take home.

Because they didn't have the spinach fettuccine I'd requested (I had egg fettuccine instead), they offered me a free dessert. I accepted! And had a marvelous rich ice cream with almond bits worked in - delicious.

A very enjoyable meal in a lovely setting.

Date of visit: May 2011