All reviews strip club next door large screen tv sitting area central santiago reception staff convenient location stay there again nice hotel walking distance microwave cristian facilities soundproofing taxi noise boutique metro
Selected filters
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

Great Staff, Awesome Central position.
Rooftop bar was a good retreat.
Only negative is the rooms could do with some soundproofing if your not one of the ones on the rooftop.
Overall very happy and would stay there again if in Santiago

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2018

The toilet's basin was found blocked (the drain hole cannot be opened due to faulty mechanism). This should have been checked and repaired before we arrived. we were then shifted to another room but it was not the room we wanted, and nothing else we can do but to take it. no apology nor any kind of compensation offered which is disappointing. tried to talk to front desk next day, but the guy doesn't speak English..

Breakfast is edible, with this price you don't expect buffet spread of a 5 star hotel.

Location is good but yes it is next to a strip club. If you are not comfortable with that then avoid this hotel. Personally I didn't have problem with the location and didn't hear any loud music or noise from outside.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2018

Booked a "standard single", but it was so much more than standard! Very clean and spacious, with kitchenette and full facilities.

People have mentioned the strip club next door, but I stayed on a Sunday night, when it was closed, so caused no issues for me!

I didn't eat there (there's no restaurant?) and only stayed 1 night. I paid for 2, but my flight from Easter Island was cancelled, so I arrived a day late. They hadn't cancelled the booking though, which was great :)

Very nice room, though the view was unremarkable... (see photo). Centrally located with a short walk to Plaza de Armas and a supermercado (selling wine) 5min away :)

I also stayed at their nearby sister hotel, Sommelier Boutique, which was also good (and not next to a strip club, if this bothers you).

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 4, 2018

At first glance, the hotel seems nice. The rooms are a good size. There is a kitchenette with a kettle and a microwave. But, then you have to deal with the seedy location and bad service.
The housekeeper is TERRIBLE. First night, I did not have a remote for the TV. I called and finally, 15 minutes later, I was delivered one.
The second day, the housekeeper didn't leave me any towels. I had to call and ask for some. The same thing happened the next day. No towels. Took away the ones I had hung on the hooks, but did not leave me any new ones. I complained agian.
On my final day, I left the hotel at about 10 am and returned after 4pm. The housekeeper had not even touched the room. I complained and they said she would clean it straight away. This time she did leave fresh towels but didn't take the old ones away.
The climate control in the room did not work. The guy at the front desk said that you can't control it from the rooms (despite the thermostat in the room?) The tempertature was never right.
As stated by another reviewer, the location is not the best. There is a strip club right next to the entrance of the hotel. The location is fine during the day but I was not comfortable leaving the hotel at night.
The breakfast is terrible. Coffee is okay, but you only get one cup, WHEN YOU CAN FIND a server. The fruit all looks like it was cut up three days earlier, the pastries look squashed and the meat is grey.
I would not recommend this hotel to anyone, even with the discounted rate I paid. I am going back to Santiago in a few days and I made sure to book a different hotel. The managment needs to train the staff better and then follow up to make sure the staff is actually doing their job.

Room tip: Make sure to get one that does not look out on to the street, the noise will keep you awake
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed April 6, 2018

When we arrived at this hotel we expected a clean 3 star hotel. Nothing fancy. We dont like posh hotels and much prefer basic but clean and friendly with a decent if basic breakfast,.We were checked in by a nice young lady and were pleasantly surprised with a very nice large room complete with kettle which you dont always get. We had a good sleep and then went down for breakfast. We were met by a very surly man in a baseballcap and teashirt who just pointed towards the restaurant. It was dark, dingy, the floor was filthy. We looked at the food the meat looked like dog food and the cheese was discoloured and looked as if it had been there for days. There was no butter, no fruit no plates and We both knew that if we ate this food we would be ill. We have never walked out of a hotel restaurant without eating or drinking anything. My husband asked to speak to someone who could could speak English and another very surly man just said go and fill a form in at reception. When we told the receptionist she just said that we werent the first to complain and it would change today. As we were leaving early the next day we didnt have the pleasure of visiting the restaurant again. When we arrived we noticed that the premises next door had shutters down but when we went for a walk in the evening we came back to see an xrated strip club adjoining the hotel and some of the rooms were actually above the strip club. We were sent to this hotel on a package by Trailfinders who we will obviosly be complaining to.

Date of stay: April 2018