“Great food and service”

Ranked #517 of 5,683 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Barbecue, Deli, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vitacura
Description: Santabrasa, the house that was transformed into the first premium meat chain in Chile and that raised of category the meats to the embers. In Santabrasa enjoy of the exclusive Dry Aged Beef and our premium meat and enjoy the best attention in our exclusive lounge.
Reviewed April 11, 2017

Ate here on a recent trip to Santiago.

We had seven adults at the table, so we saw a lot of different entrees. The food is served very simply, with a slab of meat on a plate, plus whatever side items you order.

The staff was attentive and very helpful when explaining the different cuts of meat to english speakers. They even had a separate card with pictures of the different cuts.

All entrees were prepared as expected and well-received. Wine selection was outstanding. We kept it local with a Kaiken carmenere.

Prices were reasonable. I think we had a lot more wine than we were charged for. They just seemed to keep bringing more.

The atmosphere was great, very open clean, and simple. Great food, wonderful service. Would definitely go again.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed March 24, 2017 via mobile

Fabulous meal with appetizers, salad, fries and steak done right. Leave room for dessert and cafe con leche.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed March 2, 2017 via mobile

I was greeted by the hostess, she took me to a table and threw down the menu and walked away...not one Word

Then 10 minutes for the waiter to cone and ask what you want to order!!

I have to then ask for the wine list and a water.

Then 10 minutes later he came back and asked what I want to order...With no water!!!

I told him the services are appalling and left!!!

So BAD...

I Do not recommend to go there...

Go to peumayen... Excellent services and excellent food...

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

Excellent food, starters and main dishes.
Excellent service, attentive and polite.
Excellent value for the money.
Heavenly steak.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed December 24, 2016 via mobile

Smallest portion of meat is 10oz. Way too much beef for me. Entree does not come with any sides nor salad. Food is fresh but a bit pricey. Service is good too. Extremely friendly server.

Date of visit: December 2016