“Nice meal, great service!”
Review of Pinpilinpausha

Pinpilinpausha
Ranked #23 of 4,835 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Chilean, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Las Condes
Description: The best Basque Cuisine restaurant in Santiago. Over 40 years entertaining customers from all over the world.
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

My colleagues and I enjoyed our meals there last night...the fish was outstanding tuna and Congrio de Donastierra. Matched with a great bottle wine, good service means we had a great evening.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

The ambiance is good, but the food was not that great. Perhaps it was the stuff that I ordered. This place is supposed to serve good seafood, but I was a tad dissappointed. It is a great neighborhood o walk around

Reviewed July 27, 2014

A great place to meet friends in Los Condes, for a decent Italian meal. The service was excellent , with menu in English and Spanish. Steak with fries was outstanding, as were the pasta dishes. Wide selection of good wines, including quite a number of Carmeniere , the local tipple. Reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

Nice restaurant. Food was good, can be busy. better if others to share it with. Staff cope with my English!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The good, the bad, and the beautiful...

The good... location is only a block or so from Plaza Peru... which offers ample parking... we paid close to $5 US for parking during our meal.

The bad... service. Our waitress left her shift right after taking our order, and no one seemed to take her place... although the other ladies did a good job of bringing us bread and condiments, after about an hour we decided to ask about our main course of lamb chops. The first lady left to ask and never returned with an answer. So we asked the second lady, and she finally returned and said it was almost done. It seemed that our first waitress left and had never turned in our order... leaving us hanging, so to speak.

The beautiful... the other 2 waitresses tried to make it right, and in the end, the food was excellent.

I would not rate this restaurant poorly based on this one experience of bad service... but if it happens again , well then I believe I would have to reduce the overall rating that I have given of Very Good to Poor.