“Basque Comfort Food”

Cuisines: Chilean, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Las Condes
Description: The best Basque Cuisine restaurant in Santiago. Over 40 years entertaining customers from all over the world.
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Got to be a great spot! Full of "Business Luncheros" (of the very well-heeled variety), this is the second time I have eaten here.

Good food, honestly prepared, and served by confident and experienced staff. One of my favorites in a city with many fine restaurants.

1  Thank David W
There are newer reviews for Pinpilinpausha

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

I've eaten here several times over the last ten years. This Basque restaursnt has a distinctive snd interesting menu. It has never disappointed me. I was there on a quiet Tuesday evening. I had the ususl Pisco sour, while I tried to make up my mind what to have. Eventually, I chose the razor clams with parmesan to start. Cooked to perfection. Then came lamb cutlets served on a bed of rosemary infused chickpeas. Yum. A nice half bottle of Terranoble single vineyard Carmenere to wash it all down.

I'll be back, both to SCL and to Pinpilinpuauxa.

Delicious food and efficient service.

Reviewed March 6, 2014

We arrived a large group of 9 and was allowed to take their smooking "tent" so we had a whole patio for our group lunch.
The food was great and they had a good selection of wines by the glass so a very good lunch in very nice atmosphere.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

The last time I visit this famous resto I ate a wonderfull lamb, now they have few alternatives not so atracctive. I ate the Merluza and wasn't fresh....

Reviewed February 14, 2014

My wife and I ate here for lunch yesterday and we were not disappointed. House Carmenere wine was very good. We started with the grilled shrimp in garlic sauce (excellent), then had the paella for 2. Too much to eat! The paella was loaded with shellfish and chicken, served hot to our today in the cooking skillet. Excellent service in spite of the language communication.

1  Thank dmbkDallasTX