“Good for love”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Providencia
Reviewed July 1, 2014

it´s a great place, great food to have an amazing time with the person you love, or even with friends. Really good food, for a great price.

Write a ReviewReviews (9,652)

Reviewed July 1, 2014

We were taken to this restaurant by our Trafalgar guide as part of a group of five. It was a wonderful noisy evening of great food and wine. We could see the owner keeping a close eye on everything all evening. Although this was the off season the restaurant was full of Chileans and a few tourists, all enjoying the evening immensely. I had the filet of beef and my wife had Mahi-Mahi or dorado. The portions were very generous and excellently prepared. A couple of caipirinhas and some red wine filled out the evening. I highly recommend a visit or two! The desserts were overwhelming and soooo much chocolate. Service excellent and plenty of English spoken.

1  Thank Larry C
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Food was nice, we had a wonderful wine (Oveja Negra), I just didn't like the part that outdoors we couldn't eat in peace with beggars and so on, and the fact that they wanted to close. Restaurantes shut early over there...

Reviewed June 28, 2014

My girlfriend and I went for vacation for 15 days and we were in some many great restaurant and this was a really tourist trap. Reason, bad food, no taste. I even complained about it to the waiter and he didn't even say sorry or replace the plate. I asked to talk to the manager and the waiter said he was busy. Even worst, my girlfriend and I sick the day ag

1  Thank Eduardo S
Reviewed June 27, 2014

This is a fabulous place to spend an evening. my friends and I got the tableBed and we had so much fun! Cocktails are superb, nice atmosphere, good music. Food is ok, there are better places but the poblano chicken was delicious. Try it!