“Good for Santiago”

Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Providencia
Reviewed August 3, 2012

We have been here more than 10 times over the last few years and in general we like it. You can't find too much spectacular Thai in Santiago, so Pad Thai is about as good as you can get for the city. We're not huge fans of the recent menu change.

Reviewed June 18, 2012

I have been to this place quite a few times as it is one of the only Thai options in town. The curry is good and the option of wok (dry) and saucepan (creamy) combined with the 1 - 5 spice scale allows you to go as a group and everyone to be happy with their curry. I reckon I cook a better one at home but not everyone likes it as spicy as me (especially my Chillean friends and relatives). The Pad Thai was rubbish in my opinion. Generous portion but not what I would call a proper Pad Thai. The main problem here is the service which is amazingly slow. Only eat here if you are not in a rush and like curry.

Reviewed April 24, 2012

I went here on sunday with my boyfriend, excited to eat Thai food, as it is hard to find in Santiago, and despite the fact that my curry was delicious, I will NOT return to this restaurant. It took over 2 hours for our food to come, after waiting 30 minutes for our drinks to be delivered - both of which were wrong! I didn't finish my food and asked for a togo box and was told that they didn't have containers for the curry to be taken home in. With a menu of only about 8 items, 3 of which are curries, you would think that they would have togo containers. Avoid this restaurant unless you are very patient and have absolutely nothing to do all day (and are not hungry).

Reviewed February 27, 2012

We really enjoyed this place. It has a cute outdoor area where you can sip reasonably priced drinks. The food was good and very reasonably priced. The curry chicken was some of the best I've ever had. Unfortunately their pad thai was pretty bland...a shame considering thats the name of their restaurant. Despite this, I would definitely recommend. Tasty, fun, good value, and even a little trendy!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

Very well prepared, very close to real thai flavour!