“perfect!”

Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Las Condes
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Everything we had was amazing! best sushi place in Chile

1  Thank MJChile

Reviewed June 9, 2012

My husband and I have been to Ichiban a few times and the sushi rolls are always excellent - imaginative, tasty and filling. Once we tried other items on the menu and were disappointed, so I advise definitely sticking with the house specialities.

It opens a little late for our liking but standard in Chile - 1pm and it fills up fast. It's not really a place to drop by without a reservation. It's pricey, too expensive really for sushi rolls, to my mind.

The service is good in bringing the food but terrible with providing the bill and change when paying with cash. We've waited longer for the bill and money transactions that we did for the food! Avoid this by paying by card.

There is street parking outside and a valet attendant.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

I ordered the 15-piece sashimi platter and it was just perfect. I got to try several different types of white fish that are local to the area, so it's an unusual experience and really fun. The fish was cut to perfection and the temperature of each piece was also perfect. I'm personally very picky about those two factors.

It's not cheap, nor close to anything else, but it's worth the trip. If you crave sushi/sashimi, that's the place to go.

1  Thank RamXX
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I went there with some friends and had such a great time....ask there for maki.....it's the best in the area

Reviewed May 26, 2012

try the roll with cucumber, It tastes fantastic¡¡¡¡