Open today: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great team and Dive Center

I had a great weekend with Buceando Chile - the team is extremely friendly, helpful and the... read more

Reviewed March 24, 2019
f_bioc667
Braga, Portugal
via mobile
Exceptional place and excellent dive center

Reviewed December 25, 2018
Bart V
via mobile

All reviews chilli rodrigo dives patagonia spanish
Selected filters
Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

First of all the dive gear and wetsuit are in perfect condition. I have stayed at the dive center for 3 nights and did 6 dives. The diving in pichidangui is amazing, definetly now in my top faverite places. I had the pleasure to dive both with Francisco and Rod and it was a treu please. They are both very profecional and have a treu ambitious for diving and the sea! Besides the diving everything else was very good, the accommodation, the breakfast, luch and a very good and fun bbq on Saturday night. I really hope to ever dive with them in Patagonia.

Date of experience: December 2018
paikea_rod79, Owner at Buceando Chile, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2018

Hey Bart! Thanks for your awesome review, we also had a great time diving and meeting you. We are really happy that Pichidangui is now one of your favourite dive spots and we are really looking forward for your next trip in order to go for some dives in Patagonia!

Reviewed November 27, 2018 via mobile

Rod and the team are simply exceptional at what they do and I could not recommend this company more.

Rod is one of the best divers in all of Chile and his professionalism and drive is evident as soon as you meet him. He is and was by turns: patient, knowledgable, understanding, kind and (above all) great fun to be around whether he is teaching you theory, in the water or just hanging out by the BBQ.

I honestly had the best time ever completing the Open Water Diver Course and can fully endorse Rod and this company’s excellence.

Date of experience: November 2018
paikea_rod79, Owner at Buceando Chile, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2018

Hey Charlie! Nothing to say but thank you buddy! It was great meeting you, we really had a great time learning, diving and around the BBQ!

Hope you enjoy your trip around Chile and hopefully we have the chance to meet again in the future for some diving besides taking the course, and of course BBQ! hahaha!

Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the course. Very professional, very friendly instructors! I had some really specific time restrictions and they managed really well to organize all that. Thanks. I had a lot of fun and wanna go diving as soon as possible. The course is really recommendable for everyone.

Date of experience: November 2018
paikea_rod79, General Manager at Buceando Chile, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2018

Thank you very much for your review Michael, we really enjoyed meeting you and taking you into the depths of the south pacific ocean, have a nice trip to Rapa Nui and enjoy the island! Of course when you come back to Chile we will be waiting for you for some new dives before your trip back to Germany!

Thanks for everything!

Reviewed December 14, 2017

I took the Open Water Scuba Course. Very professional and I enjoyed it very much. I am a bilingual student and took all of the courses in Spanish. Even at times when I struggled through some of the comprehension, as Spanish is my second language, they were really great about taking their time and still keeping the pace so the other divers were still attentive. Thank you so much Rod and Luka!

Date of experience: November 2017
paikea_rod79, Owner at Buceando Chile, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2017

Thank you very much Will, I’m glad you enjoyed the course!

Hope to see you another time someday to have some nice dives!

Reviewed November 14, 2017

We were picked up by Rodrigo who drove us 200km north of Santiago and back. Very well organised nothing too much trouble
He was a very nice person couldn't do enough for you. I would certainly want to meet up with him in Patagonia next year, where he also does diving.
He was very professional I had 2 Dives water was cold but it was amazing. I felt in safe hand's with Rodrigo.
He also sent the pictures of the 2 dives, which were amazing.
See you next October - November in Patagonia Rodrigo.

Dean Jones

Date of experience: October 2017
paikea_rod79, Owner at Buceando Chile, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Thank you very much for your kind words Dean! I really enjoyed the trip with you both and of course I'd be very happy if you can join us on our trips to dive in Patagonia!

cheers my friend!