“To try for Patagonian food.”
Review of Patagonia

Patagonia
Ranked #438 of 4,745 Restaurants in Santiago
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed March 28, 2012

What I liked the most of this place was the possibility to try different wines at the glass, the nice terrace outside on the sidewalk, the good choice of side dishes. What I didn't like was that the meat was overcooked, almost burned, but this is something usual in South America, I had the impression.

There are newer reviews for Patagonia

Reviewed March 14, 2012

Restaurant name is now Sur Patagonia. Had a lovely lunch outside on a reasonably quiet street. Order the Serrano Salad. Wonderful!

Reviewed January 26, 2012

For the price 7,000 - 8,000 pesos dinner (for one) I expect great service and food. We had good food but bad service or better the management did not care, the waiter was "sorry". Waited one hour for Trout no one said anything, when we ask whats wrong - "problem in the kitchen" we were told 3 more minutes! Another 10 minutes we are ready to leave the waiter ask to stay - food come minutes later. An additional order of wine I ask for to have with dinner toke more time and then the wrong wine (red / white) - this was the time for management to step up and apologize - no no one said anything but was watching! Sorry good and expensive food but responsibility of management - 0000.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I wanted to give a second chance to this restaurant only because of its nice terrace, but when the fish of my mother was cold and my beer came in a broken glass we could not stand anymore.
Never again Patagonia!

2  Thank canguita
Reviewed December 29, 2011

My partner and I was mainly attracted because of the menu. We order a del campo and chicken supreme, the del compo is a salad that has a variety of cheeses and was very lovely. Although the chicken had fries on the side and they weren't cooked long enough. The chicken itself was highly processed meat. I am from Australia and could be spoilt for fresh produce but this was my observation. The white wine we ordered was lovely but warm... The wait staff were very pleasant, and we sat outside on the street.. I give an average but if it wasn't for the service I would say it was poor.

1  Thank Ness6575