“delicious”
Review of El Huerto

El Huerto
Ranked #38 of 4,745 Restaurants in Santiago
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Came here for lunch with a friend so tried a couple dishes. All were delicious! Generous portions. We had the Nuevo Mexican and the Pastel De Choclo. I would recommend both. Also had yummy wine with lunch. Too full for dessert. No Wi-Fi on the patio.

1  Thank Nicole O
There are newer reviews for El Huerto

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I've been to this restaurant a few times and it is fantastic. Food is flavorful, diverse, and well presented. I really enjoy having a good vegetarian option in Santiago, and I recommend this place specially for lunch. It gets packed easily, which is something to consider. Good location: easy metro access, and very nice walkable area.

1  Thank Com1980
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

We were walking on the street when we saw beatiful dishes that were really mouth watering! There were several spots outside and beautifull people there.
We did't really noticed it was vegetarian untill we were already sitting with the menu in our hands. As we kept seing beautiful dishes coming we decided to stay. I was a bit disappointed with the taste of the food but certainly a vegetarian would love it!

1  Thank Mixtraveling
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Best meal I've had in South America. Healthy, tasty and satisfying. The staff are so friendly and accommodating. And the ambiance is really relaxed even though it's always busy. I've been 3 times and wish we had a restaurant like this in Brisbane!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

We turned up with out a reservation on a Thursday night (about 15), they seated us quite quickly, as they were taking our drinks orders more of our friends arrived, then as we were ordering food, even more arrived (probably about 28 people in total). For such a large unexpected group, most restaurants in Chile would struggle. But my hat is off to El huerto. The food was very good, the waiter and waitress that served us both spoke excellent English for some of the group that didn't speak Spanish, not a single order was missed, the food came out quite quickly, they were able to split our bill for us, so we all paid our share. I found the service excellent, and would definitely go back