“Service lousy, Food mediocre”
Review of Tiramisu

Tiramisu
Ranked #24 of 4,746 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Chilean
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: Las Condes
Reviewed January 28, 2013

so I thought...great number 10 out of 500+ restaurants, this must be good! I get there by myself, as a business traveller. The guy looks at me, and says sorry we don't have a table, only at the bar. So I go to the bar, order my food for take away. Pizza, Salad, Tiramisu. The bar tender says...around 20min... we have to wait for the pizza, the rest is there fast.

Guess what the pizza arrives, salad and tiramisu not prepared yet. In the mean time, my pizza gets cold, arrives the rest.

So service = LOUSY.

Now to the food... a huge salad, which has black ends, yack. The pizza in a big box, but only small, is so untasty. I had even better pizzas in Beijing at "La Pizza Ristorante"....

So food = mediocre

1  Thank ExploreBeyond
There are newer reviews for Tiramisu

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Would have given excellent rating if they had more menu items. I have never seen a restaurant so packed for lunch and dinner, when their menu is only pizzas and salads, with only one pasta item. Unfortunately I am not a pizza lover. The owner was energetic woman running across the various sections of the place. Ice cream was one of the best I ever had.

1  Thank fabbas
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I have heard great things about this restaurant. But I wouldn't call it that. I would say is just an excellent pizza place. They have amazing cheeses and topins for pizza, but they offer just one kind of pasta! The place is big and beautiful, but te service and attention are really slow.
I had to wait too long for dessert and drinks...
It was not worth it

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The locals seem to love this restaurant judging from the size of the crowd. The food is very good with an extensive menu of Italian specialties. The staff is friendly and professional.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Beautiful outdoor café in Los Condos (rich neighbourhood) near the W Hotel. Good choice of pizza and other dishes on the menu. Also good wine list. We chose one pizza to share and that was enough for the two of us because we wanted to save room for the Tiramisu. There was a choice of four different tiramisu. Our piece was huge but we finished every delicious morsel. This restaurant was worth finding.

1  Thank danielle m