See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 10, 2017 via mobile

I had justo arrived to Santiago with no hotel reservation, so hesitantly I enquired with a taxi driver, whom insisted this was a very good place. All his accolades where nothing but an understatement, the place is nice, clean, comfortable, quiet, walking distance to the center of this exciting city and all for only seventy US dollars a night. The people are polite and courteous and the price includes breakfast!

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank cannot_b_wrong
Reviewed January 13, 2017

I had a charming short stay here. The rooms are quite quirky - large and with an old fashioned style. The breakfast was lovely and very filling and came served to my table. Very friendly staff especially the cleaning/household staff. Would stay again.

Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

We are staying here at Hotel Ciudad De Vitoria as we are delayed due to the Air Traffic Controllers strike. Great spot and very central. I would recommend it. It's feels very old world South America! I think it deserves a higher ranking. Continental breakfast is okay-fruit, yoghurt, croissant, juice and toasted ham & cheese. Coffee is hot milk and add your own instant coffee. If anything I would suggest providing real fresh coffee - otherwise great!

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2015

My first visit to South America. Taxi at airport recommended when I said about $70 near central area of attractions. Great reception staff, high care and attention to detail by staff and in rooms.
Free wi-fi. Breakfast I thought was quite fine (included). I think I heard it was owned by a few women - and they have the whole staff motivated to keep it sharp. Location - excellent - central to lots of the stuff you want to see in Santiago. Plaza de Armas, museums, Santa Lucia mountain and other tourist magnets all walking distance. Felt quite safe too - I am told Santiago is low-crime for the most part - seemed to be true, obviously use precautions as anywhere. The metro subway just 1/2 block away.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Chris N
Reviewed December 29, 2014

This was a third time we stayed here. I love the location. I love the staff. They are kind & helpful. Clean clean clean. Free wifi. Soft plush towels. Soap is even wonderful. It was hot and room a/c not as strong as I like it but I certainly was comfortable. Slept like a baby. Steps away from subway and Plaza de Armas and all sidewalk & store shopping. Great restaurants. Superb food. Delicious wines, but of course. Great people. Everything runs tickety boo. I hope I haven't ruined a good thing for myself.

Date of stay: December 2014