My husband and I were walking passed this hotel , walked into the building and asked if we could have lunch there. The staff was very welcoming and accommodating , though they were expecting a group of 60 for lunch and we saw them coming into the restaurant... our meals were very good and the service was excellent.
We talked to some guests and were told the rooms were very good and the beds comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Santiago Centro hotel is close to Santiago's main attractions, such as Plaza de Armas, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Palacio de La Moneda, the Mercado Central, the Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino and the Municipal Theater. The hotel is only 33 yards from Santa Lucía metro station and 11.2 miles from Santiago International Airport. The hotel boasts comprehensive facilities for both leisure and business trips, with 142 rooms, a pool, bar, restaurant, fitness center and meeting/events rooms. Enjoy the modernity, quality and technology of a hotel that has everything you need. Enjoy the feeling of being in total control, with a dedicated team on hand at all times to help you carry out your work effectively. Hotel extras Outdoor swimming pool and fitness center available for our guests. In the center of Santiago close to Santa Lucia Hill, the metro and public transport. Convention center within the property. Complimentary breakfast from 6:30am to 10am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Santiago Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Business Santiago Centro Hotel Santiago
- Caesar Business Hotel Santiago