We picked this hotel just from looking on the internet and booked it for 4 days. We liked it so much that we extended our booking for 6 more nights. The staff is extremely friendly, polite and helpful. Most of them speak English. The rooms were nice and we had a great view. Our favorite was the pool area. It was well taken care of and quiet. The breakfast buffet (included in the price) was high standard with a lot of choices and fresh food. Well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mercure Santiago Centro hotel is close to Santiago's main attractions, such as Plaza de Armas, the Metropolitan Cathedral, the Palacio de La Moneda, the Mercado Central, the Museo Chileno de Arte Precolombino and the Municipal Theater. The hotel is only 33 yards from Santa Lucía metro station and 11.2 miles from Santiago International Airport. The hotel boasts comprehensive facilities for both leisure and business trips, with 142 rooms, a pool, bar, restaurant, fitness center and meeting/events rooms. Enjoy the modernity, quality and technology of a hotel that has everything you need. Enjoy the feeling of being in total control, with a dedicated team on hand at all times to help you carry out your work effectively. Hotel extras Outdoor swimming pool and fitness center available for our guests. In the center of Santiago close to Santa Lucia Hill, the metro and public transport. Convention center within the property. Complimentary breakfast from 6:30am to 10am. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Mercure Santiago Centro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar Business Santiago Centro Hotel Santiago
- Caesar Business Hotel Santiago