Apart Hotel Cambiaso
Apart Neruda(Santiago)
RQ Providencia(Santiago)
Hotel Orly(Santiago)
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Nice surprise indeed, when service is quick and professional, the room is nice and comfortable. Most of all when people greeting you with smile.
The internet service is definitively due for upgrade very slow,,.
The hot water,,, just wonderful after long journey .
I recommend that place.

Room Tip: Mountain view !
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Teresa_katarzyna
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I stayed in the luxury apartment in a separate building across the street from the reception during the local winter. The units are of a good size, equipped with a kitchen, sitting area, and bed room and bath room. Rooms were clean and Wi-Fi was reliable, once the start-up problems were straightened out. The units have the standard vinyl-clad furniture but no desk nor a chair. The location of the hotel is excellent within walking distance of restaurants, stores, and the shopping mall. Hotel does not offer breakfast but there are plenty of restaurant choices nearby and each unit of course has a kitchen. Heating is provided by a single wall electric plate radiator in the sitting area, which is not sufficient on cold winter days. In the summer there is no air-conditioning and opening the windows would let the never stopping and very loud traffic noise in. Request a room as far away from the street noise as possible. The apartment units facing the mountains do not have the echo of traffic noise that bounces of the high rise building on the other side.

Room Tip: Select a room in the back away for the traffic noise and on the mountain side. Those rooms are colder and more quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank MarcATL
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Traveling to South America for the first time, I wasn't sure what to expect in terms of an apartment "hotel." So, my expectations weren't very high and they were certainly exceeded at the Cambiaso (note: I stayed in the "luxury" apartments across the street from the main building). My room had a very ample kitchen, a big sitting area, a moderate bedroom and an adequate bathroom. I liked that the tv was mounted on a wall that rotated so that you could watch from the living room or the bedroom (not that I did watch it, mind you, just thought it was nice). And even though I was there in the winter, I liked having the balcony (my room faced the mountains -- very beautiful -- try to get a room on that side of the building). The location was ideal for exploring the city and we found three restaurants we liked very much and would go back to. I also liked the cleaning service doing my dishes (no dishwasher or soap provided so I think that was ok to leave them). My travel mates (in a big group) complained about the lack of heat, but my room had a space heater that I could move to where I was and it was more than adequate. And the Internet never dropped on me. In short, I can find no fault with this hotel!

Room Tip: High floors with a view of the mountains
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank Russell M
Reviewed July 27, 2013

I wrote my review 3 times so far, and each time I've tried to post it I was disconnected from the internet. Rooms are clean, elevator sucks, cleaning staff are great, location is good, price is good, lots of street noise. If they could resolve the 30-50 times per day getting disconnected from the internet, I would change my rating to a 3.

Room Tip: Higher up to avoid street noise and see over the adjacent building to the Andes.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank JAMES M
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Absolutely clean and comfortable. Good location. Although everybody says that Providencia is the best and unquiet place to be hosted, it was everything closed by 9PM daily. And open time is after 10:30 AM..quite late for a agitate place. The inconvenience of this hotel is the lack of conditioner air and no breakfast included, since is an apart hotel, you have a small kitchen well equipped to figure yourself a meal, however, for the price, it could include a breakfast. The killing part was asking for a late ckeck-out (by 14h instead of 12:00h) and they charge me for 50% of the daily rate. That was an absurd.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple