I stayed only one night in Santiago but I really enjoyed the Andes Apartments. Check in was easy at the hostel part of the accommodation and then the apartments are only the next block over. The apartment was modern and a good size with full kitchen facilities. The apartment was near the major tourist attractions such as the Santa Lucia Hill which has good views of the city. The Bella Vista area known for its street art and San Cristobal Hill is only a 15 minute walk away. The staff are very friendly and helpful and are able to book your a taxi or transfer to the airport. Breakfast is included in the rate and offers toast and spreads, cereal and eggs. Highly recommend the apartments if you're looking for comfortable and central accommodation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andes Hostel & Apartments is located in Barrio Bellas Artes/Lastarria, the trendiest neighborhood in downtown Santiago. We are just walking distance away from the must-visit spots in Santiago: Plaza de Armas, Cerro Santa Lucia, Bellas Artes Museum, Parque Forestal, Bellavista, Cerro San Cristobal, La Moneda (government palace) and Mercado Central. Charming cafes and restaurants of all styles surround Andes Hostel. And if you ever feel like visiting other Santiago neighborhoods, the Bellas Artes Metro Station is right across Andes Hostel. Our Apartments are located just one block away from Andes Hostel, but you have to check-in and check-out at Andes Hostel, in Monjitas 506. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld and TripOnline SA so you can book your Andes Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andes Hostel & Apartments Hotel Santiago
- Andes Hostel And Apartments
- Andes Hostel Santiago
- Andes Hostel Hotel Santiago