The hostel is very clean, very central, has central heating, very helpful staff (English speaking), good breakfast that keeps you on your legs for a day (scrambled eggs).
But, the WiFi does not work in the rooms and is shabby even straight next to the router. Also, it is pricey in a city that does not have much to offer, hit the countryside instead or use the underground to commute.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andes Hostel & Apartments is located in Barrio Bellas Artes/Lastarria, the trendiest neighborhood in downtown Santiago. We are just walking distance away from the must-visit spots in Santiago: Plaza de Armas, Cerro Santa Lucia, Bellas Artes Museum, Parque Forestal, Bellavista, Cerro San Cristobal, La Moneda (government palace) and Mercado Central. Charming cafes and restaurants of all styles surround Andes Hostel. And if you ever feel like visiting other Santiago neighborhoods, the Bellas Artes Metro Station is right across Andes Hostel. Our Apartments are located just one block away from Andes Hostel, but you have to check-in and check-out at Andes Hostel, in Monjitas 506. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Booking.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andes Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andes Hostel And Apartments
- Andes Hostel & Apartments Hotel Santiago
- Andes Hostel Santiago
- Andes Hostel Hotel Santiago