Just a night stayover in Santiago so did not have much expectation, we just need a place to stay and rest.
Since we stay in the andes apartment, which is a block away from the hostel, checked in at 2pm something, room is out of our expectation which is good indeed. Equipped with a small kitchen you can cook with, the room is clean and the WIFI is okay during my stay.
The next early morning we check out and go ahead to the airport, we booked the taxi service at the counter and the taxi came on time, much appreciate.
There is a supermarket right next to the apartment, so convenient. And this hostel just across a road to the railway station so is easy to access.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andes Hostel & Apartments is located in Barrio Bellas Artes/Lastarria, the trendiest neighborhood in downtown Santiago. We are just walking distance away from the must-visit spots in Santiago: Plaza de Armas, Cerro Santa Lucia, Bellas Artes Museum, Parque Forestal, Bellavista, Cerro San Cristobal, La Moneda (government palace) and Mercado Central. Charming cafes and restaurants of all styles surround Andes Hostel. And if you ever feel like visiting other Santiago neighborhoods, the Bellas Artes Metro Station is right across Andes Hostel. Our Apartments are located just one block away from Andes Hostel, but you have to check-in and check-out at Andes Hostel, in Monjitas 506. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Andes Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andes Hostel And Apartments
- Andes Hostel & Apartments Hotel Santiago
- Andes Hostel Santiago
- Andes Hostel Hotel Santiago