Our stay was great, breakfast ok , the receptionists and maids very helpfull, we are planning to come back to santiago de chile and staying at Andes again.
Apartments are in another building, 100 metres from the hostel, breakfast is served in the hostel, but this is no a problem beacause is very close one building to the other we were a group and some stay in the apartments and some of us at the hostel, the hostel is very clean and they have activities like Karaoke on friday with free hotdogs and very very nice enviroment
Thank you guys
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andes Hostel & Apartments is located in Barrio Bellas Artes/Lastarria, the trendiest neighborhood in downtown Santiago. We are just walking distance away from the must-visit spots in Santiago: Plaza de Armas, Cerro Santa Lucia, Bellas Artes Museum, Parque Forestal, Bellavista, Cerro San Cristobal, La Moneda (government palace) and Mercado Central. Charming cafes and restaurants of all styles surround Andes Hostel. And if you ever feel like visiting other Santiago neighborhoods, the Bellas Artes Metro Station is right across Andes Hostel. Our Apartments are located just one block away from Andes Hostel, but you have to check-in and check-out at Andes Hostel, in Monjitas 506. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Andes Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andes Hostel And Apartments
- Andes Hostel & Apartments Hotel Santiago
- Andes Hostel Santiago
- Andes Hostel Hotel Santiago