This is quite a sociable hostel, definitely better for a younger crowd I think. The dorms were clean and spacious, with lockers. You could buy a lock and a universal plug adaptor at the reception desk, and there are also computers available to use for free. The location is perfect- just cross the road and you´re at the metro station.
This place also provides breakfast, but nothing amazing (scambled eggs, bread, jam and coffee). Overall I´d recommmend this hostel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Andes Hostel & Apartments is located in Barrio Bellas Artes/Lastarria, the trendiest neighborhood in downtown Santiago. We are just walking distance away from the must-visit spots in Santiago: Plaza de Armas, Cerro Santa Lucia, Bellas Artes Museum, Parque Forestal, Bellavista, Cerro San Cristobal, La Moneda (government palace) and Mercado Central. Charming cafes and restaurants of all styles surround Andes Hostel. And if you ever feel like visiting other Santiago neighborhoods, the Bellas Artes Metro Station is right across Andes Hostel. Our Apartments are located just one block away from Andes Hostel, but you have to check-in and check-out at Andes Hostel, in Monjitas 506. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Andes Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andes Hostel & Apartments Hotel Santiago
- Andes Hostel And Apartments
- Andes Hostel Santiago
- Andes Hostel Hotel Santiago