All reviews rooftop bar king crab beautiful hotel chilli parque forestal luxury hotel eggs cooked to order pisco sours great boutique the hotel manager concierge staff room was large comfortable beds coffee machine restaurant staff breakfast was excellent within easy walking distance
Selected filters
Reviewed May 19, 2019 via mobile

Although I did not get the room with the view I wanted I thoroughly enjoyed this hotel probably one of the best in Santiago. Excellent location, excellent service and and a very high end cozy decor, this is now my go to hotel in Santiago

Trip type: Traveled on business
Dolores C, Guest Relations Manager at The Singular Santiago Lastarria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Spiralh,

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at The Singular Santiago. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We’re delighted that you were comfortable in our accommodations and apologize at the same time that we could not meet your demands regarding the view.

We hope we can receive you again as our guest to get another chance for providing you the whole desired experience. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

Thank you again for sharing your thoughts. We wish a Singular day!

Reviewed May 12, 2019

A stay at The Singular Hotel in Santiago is one of those experiences that remain in your mind and heart for very long!!

It starts from the moment you are welcomed till the moment you sadly leave ( one would definitely love to extend such a stay)

The room was spacious, fresh, clean so was the bathroom. Furniture in the room was so nice as well. The bed and surely the pillows were super comfortable.

It was also a real pleasure having breakfast at the restaurant of the hotel as well as a drink at the bar or the rooftop.

That said, all would not have been possible without the IMPECCABLE service of ALL the staff managed by Ms. Andrea Valencia (the Hotel Manager). Her refinement, care for the smallest details and professionalism were delightful and surely reflected on all the rest of the team: I would for sure mention Antar with his amazing attitude at the lobby so is his colleague Ms. Velaskan, Wilmar at the bar, Mauro at the Concierge but I am sure the rest of the excellent staff would forgive me if I forgot the names.

Once again, that was for sure a stay to remember and hopefully... to repeat one day!! Thank you

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Dolores C, Guest Relations Manager at The Singular Santiago Lastarria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2019

Dear IncaDutch,

Thank you for providing your review of your experience at our hotel!

We appreciate your comments regarding your stay at The Singular Santiago.

It is our biggest reward to realized that you have captured the Singular’s essence, by enjoying our gastronomy as well as our rooms.

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

Fabian Ganglbauer

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

We have visit the singular twice during May . Once before our trip to Easter island and on our return. Total 3 days.
Room and bathroom of good size and very clean. Excellent breakfast and their Restaurant top marks.
More than anything the staff were very polite and friendly and ready to deal with any request.
Location is very convenient and in the historical center.
Highly recommended.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Dolores C, Public Relations Manager at The Singular Santiago Lastarria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear GVak1957,

Thank you for taking the time to provide the review of your experience at The Singular Santiago.

We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us and that you enjoyed our acommodations as our gastronomic preparations based on high quality Chilean products.

It is our biggest reward to realized that you have captured the Singular’s essence!

We hope to see you again next time for a longer visit so that you can experience even more of what The Singular and Santiago has to offer!

Thank you and have Singular day!

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

I’m a little confused about this hotel. It is gorgeous, luxurious and the staff is excellent. It definitely earns its five stars On those points. However, I chose the Singular because it’s locally owned and located in a vibrant, eclectic neighborhood. I thought the hotel would have that same feeling. It doesn’t. If someone dropped me into my room blindfolded, I could have been in any high-end hotel anywhere in the world. When we asked for a restaurant recommendation, they sent us 20 minutes away to Vitacura, a perfectly manicured suburb. The food & service at the recommended place was good, but again, there was nothing interesting or special about it. At all. I should have stressed that we were looking to go somewhere uniquely local, but their default still seems to be places of a generic (but very high) international standard. Despite the miscommunication, I found Francisco at the concierge desk fun and interesting to chat with and he hunted down our confused Uber driver like a detective.

The negatives we experienced aren’t *actual* problems, I know. This is an extraordinarily nice hotel. But if you’re looking for something that is reflective of the humming Lastarria neighborhood, the Singular might not be for you.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank dd2019
Dolores C, Public Relations Manager at The Singular Santiago Lastarria Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear dd2019,

Thank you for providing your feedback about your recent stay. We’re delighted to hear that you did indeed enjoy the hotel and found the service to be at the high standard we set out to achieve.

To your point about the design of the hotel, The Singular Santiago was designed in a traditional European Neoclassical design, which does in fact reflect the origins of the neighborhood. The facade, the courtyard and the rooms themselves were carefully thought out to pay homage to the period in which the neighborhood came to life. Lastarria has certainly evolved over the years, however with a minimalist neoclassical design our goal is to allow guests to appreciate the neighborhood that much more, particularly from our balconies and roof deck overlooking the city.

Santiago has a vibrant dining scene and although Vitacura is a more residential neighborhood, some of the best culinary experiences are indeed located there. That said, we apologize if the concierge did not suggest an option in line with your true desire. If you are back to Santiago, I suggest Restaurante 040, which is in the nearby Bellavista neighborhood and doing some really creative things with tasting menus!

Reviewed May 4, 2019

A big thank you to the employees at here. They were so helpful. Beautiful hotel. Thank you Francisco and to the hotel manager, Andrea❤️ And to all of the staff❤️❤️ We will come back. Great help with finding me a nail salon. Thank you for your service to get to the airport. Thank you for taxi service. Gracias, gracias, gracias

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear phillynole ,

Thank you for providing your review of your experience The Singular Santiago!

We really appreciate you choosing to stay with us and that lived a singular experience.

We look forward to welcoming you again in the very near future!

Thank you and have Singular day!