I lived for 8 months in a apart hotel managed by Diego de Velazquez Hotel.
It was a good stay:
- Breakfast included and closed to the Hotel.
- Internet connection in the flat was fast.I would come back!
- Hotel reception open 24h /day
I asked for an heater and for a stereo and they provided me in the same day. Very good service
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Because you must choose us ? The best location, near to 2 Stations of Metro Subway Stations, LOS LEONES and P. DE VALDIVIA, only 100 meters of each one, just and immediate behind Shopping Panoramico, and near to the most important shopping in South America COSTANERA CENTER. With 60 Standard rooms and Junior suites, frigobar, box security, air conditioned, TV, telephone, internet, room services, Gymnasium, Swimming pool, Parking, additional laundry, money exchange, Business Center, Restaurant PEZTORO, snack bar, Coffee and terrace. ABOUT OUR STAFF We possess an extremely qualified team, we speak of friends, not clients. In Diego de Velazquez, we construct the friendship in a natural way. Due to this, we hope you will come to visit us often. You have to get to know us Our mission is to create surroundings with each of our guest, solving requirements and especially orienting them in their arrival to make of the trip a beautiful recollection of their visit to Santiago of Chile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Diego de Velazquez reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Diego De Velazquez