1,046 results
All reviews park view parque forestal great location beautiful park boutique hotel lastarria neighborhood rooftop pool within walking distance small balcony hotel is perfect chilli yogurt restaurants and bars small hotel i highly recommend this hotel rooms are nice loved this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2019 via mobile

A small but excellent hotel in a good location. Views across the park were great as was the proximity to dozens of restaurants and bars. The staff were very friendly and helpful and English was widely spoken. Breakfast was good and catered for my gluten intolerance well.
Waking from the hotel to downtown, the museum and around town was easy and convenient.
A pleasant stay

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
GoPlaces764538, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Ismael, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Dear Guest

Thankful for your comment, it is gratifying to know that our environment and location has been to your liking, enjoying views across the park and the the proximity of many restaurants.

Certainly our staff is very efficient in providing the best service to our guests.

Thank you for choosing us we hope you will come back to enjoy our services again, always welcome to this your hotel.

Regards

Reviewed April 1, 2019

I stayed here twice during my travels around Chile and generally it's a lovely little hotel and the location is particularly nice as it overlooks a lovely park and my room had a little balcony with a park few, although unfortunately you can't actually sit out on the balcony. I like to have a bath and not just shower but the hotel only has one room with a bath. Otherwise the rooms are well equipped and very clean. It has air conditioning which was great on my first day but unfortunately on my second stay it was not working in my room so it became very uncomfortable during the night. The hotel is a couple of minutes walk from Lastarria so there are plenty of restaurants close by. However, I think it would benefit from having a small bar. All of the staff were very helpful and friendly, especially Christian in reception who also speaks excellent English, although I was trying to practice Spanish and he helped me with that too! In between my two stays they very helpfully looked after one of my suitcases for a week which I didn't need for my visit to the beach in Peru. Altogether highly recommended for a city break.

Room tip: Ask for a park view room
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GoPlaces764538, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Hotel Ismael, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2019

Dear Kent:

We appreciate your comment, it is essential for us to know the experience of each of our guests.
We are glad that your stay was positive with us, enjoying our services.

However we apologize for the inconvenience about air conditioning certainly such situations are not common in our hotel, so we have talked with the area involved, to prevent this from happening again. In the same way we hope you visit us again, we will show you our service excellence in your next visit.

Regards!

Reviewed April 1, 2019 via mobile

Stayed one night, very clean and friendly staff. Free breakfast was very satisfying. Located close to park and downtown shops. Had a balcony overlooking the street. Is wheelchair accessible and has a roof top pool.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear Pauly:

Thank you for taking part of your time to leave us your comment. We are very glad that your experience with us has been totally pleasant and can be enjoyed all our services , and a perfect location close to park.

Thank you for choosing us we hope you will come back to enjoy our services .

Best Regards.

Reviewed March 31, 2019

I had to extend my stay in Santiago due to a very unfortunate event but the staff at this hotel treated me with kindness and compassion and I'm so glad that I stayed there. They were there to assist me with anything that I needed and they did it with a smile and polite manners, for this I will be always grateful. I did talk with a few of the staff at length and would like to give them special recognition, my thanks goes to Leonardo, Gustavo, Enzo, Raphael and Victor. Everyone was wonderful!.
Your location is convenient with access to restaurants, the park and interesting sites. I would definitely recommend your hotel.

Dear guest:

Thanks for your comments. We are very happy that your experience with us has been to your liking and we are pleased to know that you have enjoyed all our services. We appreciate your preference and we wait for you again in your early visit to the city.

Best regards!

Reviewed March 30, 2019

Fantastic experience here at Hotel Ismael. Clean, modern rooms, great price, and you can't beat the location. The staff has been amazing, always finding a way to help me out. Breakfast is simple, but always a nice treat in the morning. I spend about 50 nights a year in hotels, all over the world, and this place has been a welcome find. Will definitely stay again upon my next visit to Santiago!

Room tip: Ask for a room facing the park. It's a nice view and very quiet.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest:

Receive a warm greeting and gratefulness for sharing your comments, we are very happy to know that your stay was excellent, we will continue working with care to offer a service that is up to your expectations, always with quality and warmth.

We hope you visit us again, we will be pleased to assist you one more time. Best Regards