Hotel Ismael
$109
Hotels.com
Le Reve Hotel Boutique(Santiago)
$228
$188
  • Pool
$74
  • Restaurant
All reviewspark viewparque forestalgreat locationall day breakfastbeautiful parkpretty parkboutique hotelfrosted glassart museumlastarria neighborhoodwithin walking distancesmall balconycontinental breakfastrooftop poolhotel is perfectmodern designchilli
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Fantastic hotel. The front desk staff was friendly and welcoming, and the manager whom we had been communicating with prior to arrival made an effort to seek us out when we arrived and introduce himself. I feel like they went the extra mile to ensure we had a pleasant stay. We were able to arrange transportation to and from the airport through the hotel for a reasonable price, and the hotel also arranged a wine tour for us that turned out to be wonderful, one of the highlights of our trip, for a price that was much less than what other wine tour companies had quoted for us.

Breakfast options were good. The rooms were modern, sleek, and clean. Common spaces were well kept. Location was excellent - neighborhood (Lastarria, I think?) was great, and it was also an easy walk to Bella Vista and other city highlights. It was also nice to be near the park, I felt this kept the hotel a bit quieter. My room faced the street, not the park, but it wasn't too noisy, and I appreciated the room had a balcony. There was also a pool on the top floor - I did not see this myself, but friends said it was very pleasant. Overall, highly recommended, I would definitely plan to stay here again if I am back in Santiago.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
4  Thank EWVA1512
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Isamel312 is a very nice boutique hotel in a perfect location. Half way between Santa Lucia and Bella Vista, you have all the restaurants and nightlife in walking distance. Staff is very friendly and competent. Effort is taken to give it a personal touch. Rooms are clean, reasonably spacious. WiFi is free and fast. This is already my second visit, and I'd stay here again if I came back to Santiago.

Room Tip: Views on both sides of the building have the same shape and interior. The park side has the nicer view though, and is much more quiet. The park view rooms are worth the extra money, if your travel budget allows it. If you stay on the street side, the higher floors get you more away from the street and related noise.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
4  Thank Fruehstuecksdirektor
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We stayed at the Hotel Ismael 312 for several days in February and loved the staff and location. The staff were very warm and helpful. The continental breakfasts were great. Our room faced the Parque Forestal and was lovely. The bed was the most comfortable we had in all of our trip (Chile and Argentina). Our cab driver from the airport and our Chilean friend had some difficulty in finding the hotel, so be sure to tell them the entire name of the street! I would highly recommend this wonderful hotel to anyone going to Santiago.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the park.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Tacoma
Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stayed here for 3 nights based on the good reviews on TripAdvisor, and I was very pleased. I payed the higher rate for a room facing the park and it was well worth it. My room 711 had spectacular views of the peaceful park and the mountains in the distance. While the hotel feels like a quiet residential neighborhood, it is centrally located and just a block from the Lasstaria area, just across the park and river is the trendy Bella Vista neighborhood, and the scenic Santa Lucia hill is just a few blocks in the other direction. Overall a perfect location and stay, attentive staff and lovely fresh breakfast.

Stayed: March 2014
4  Thank BizLuxTrvlr
Reviewed March 16, 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Hotel Ismael 312 for a few days while in Santiago and really enjoyed it. As was mentioned in a previous review we were not told about the pool (only knew about it from pictures from tripadvisor) or that breakfast was included. We did have breakfast at the hotel a couple of mornings and it was quite good and espresso type drinks were also included. The location is also excellent as it's close to the Bellas Artes metro stop, Bellas arte museum and Lastarria neighbourhood. Staff were very helpful providing good information about where to go and what to see.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple