“"Lastarria, full of interesting facts"”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Turismo Reportaje

Turismo Reportaje
Ranked #108 of 273 Tours in Santiago
More attraction details
Owner description: Walking tours to discover Chilean identity.
Santiago, Chile
“"Lastarria, full of interesting facts"”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

I have been living in Santiago almost my hole life. Last saturday I took the tour, and I was
able to discover really interesting facts about barrio lastarria I wasn't aware about. For example, the development and creation of Emporio las Rosas, or what is behind the Santa Lucia Hill. In general, I enjoyed learning about not only history but also the motivation that make it possible.

Nice tour, thanks for the experience!

Santiago, Chile
“"Lastarria, one of the most interesting barrios in Santiago"”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I took the Lastarria tour last saturday, and although I have been living in Santiago for almost one year now and have often been in Lastarria, I got to know many interesting details and a lot of new things about that place. The tour was a very good mixture between "high" culture like the Museo de Bellas Artes and arquitectonically interesting buildings and other points of interest like hidden shops, street art, galleries etc. And: the best ice-cream shop in Santiago! Really well done and well presented! Many thanks to Andrés for that very informative trip.

Santiago, Chile
“A nice walk to dicover and understand Santiago's coollest spot”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Because Lastarria is a very nice neightborhood; many people in Santiago and tourists might know it. It has become one of the hotest spots in the city. However, I have never been able to understand how the different corners of this place became what they are now. I think this is the key feauture of this tour. You will be able to understand and discover the story behind this trendy neightborhood. The guide is a very professional and well informed person. This tour is definitely a must in santiago. You should try it!

Berkeley, California
“Discovering the hidden stories of Lastarria”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

This is a very engaging tour of a well-known historical neighborhood in Santiago. After participating in the tour I realized that my knowledge of the area was limited. I am very grateful for Turismo Reportaje insightful stories about the architectural features of the area. Foremost, I have to thank Andres for sharing with us so many interesting local stories.

London, United Kingdom
“Lastarria: one of the most vibrant places in Santiago”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I visited Santiago in December and took the Lastarria tour by chance. I couldn't have made a better choice. There aren't many tours for this specific neighborhood, and this tour is not the typical red bus tour. We visited a myriad of different sites, the famous Parque Forestal, the Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes, very cute cafes, hidden stores and galleries. I really enjoyed the fact that we got all the insider tips to Lastarria, and I later returned to enjoy its numerous chic restaurants and to do some shopping. The vibe of this place is really good. I definitely recommend that you take this tour, if you want to be in the know of what is going on in Santiago.