“Interesting little nook in Bellavista”
Review of The White Rabbit

The White Rabbit
Ranked #227 of 4,939 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: American, European, Pub, Gastropub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Small place, better make a reservation first. Delicious american-international food, just the right things in the menu. The last time we went the attention was slow but they served us a free appetizer as a compensation. Interesting beer selection.

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

When I heard my friend she was going to this restaurant I wanted to join her too. Just the name for me was so much fun that I went all the way dow to Bellavista to go to this place. When we arrived I thought this will a great experience cause the decoration and the atmosphere was so cool I rememberd when I went I was living in Hong Kong, bit when the food came..... was awful, so normal and so blah that I will necer go again. Really don't like to go to a place for a hamburger and fries. Then I go to burger King.

1  Thank Mariela R
Reviewed November 10, 2013

We came here with the intention of trying their drinks, and sharing some appetizers. We went on a Saturday night, around 10pm, and didn´t have to wait that long for a table. However, in the future I think I would make reservations, and request a table in the front room. We sat in the back near the bar and kitchen, and while it was still nice, it was a little more cramped.

The decoration was nice, with a very cozy feelings. The music was a little loud, but maybe that´s because we were seated close to the speakers. I didn´t really notice the noise level in the front. The service was good - very friendly, but not the fastest. It was no problem for us though, as it gave us time to enjoy our cocktails.

The drinks were unique, and definitely different than the typical pisco sours you find. I can´t remember the exact ingredients of the drinks, but I remember seeing grapefruit in one, another with carrot, one with eucalyptus, etc. Expensive, but nice if you want to try something a little different.

The food was decent. We ordered macaroni and cheese, and what I thought was going to be like mozzarella sticks. The mac and cheese was flavorful, and baked with a nice crispy top. The fried cheese came in cubes (it does say that on the menu, so it was my fault for not reading carefully), with a nice dipping sauce, although I´m not entirely sure what it was made of. Overall the food was good, but I wouldn´t return specifically for that reason. Now, we only tried those two appetizers, so I can´t comment on the mail courses they offered.

The dessert was wonderful. We ordered a sticky toffee something - brownie or cake, or something like that. It was really good, and actually one of the better desserts I´ve had lately.

Overall, I enjoyed the restaurant, and would probably return again to try a more complete meal.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This little restaurant is located in Bellavista. It has two small rooms, with nice decoration and furniture: the friendly and elegant atmosphere is definitely the best of it. the menu is pretty big, mixing typical american cousine (hamburger mainly) with good local plates; the food is on average, definitely nothing special. good selection of wine, poor of beers. the service is absolutely bad: you can wait (unattended, or so) for 30 mins or more, some menu options unavailable, have to wait longer for the check which comes hand-written. not worthy the money. definitely better locations around

Reviewed October 18, 2013

I had heard so many good things about this restaurant and was excited to try it. We were 4 people and decided to order several of the smaller dishes to share among us. While everything was tasty, the menu is really limited. After a first round of dishes, we were still hungry and wanted to order something else but didn't really see anything else that interested us. In particular, we found that the desserts were particularly limited. Definetely try the different flavored iced teas/juices-very good.