“The smallest pizza for the biggest price”
Review of Zocca

Zocca
Ranked #693 of 4,939 Restaurants in Santiago
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Waiters very lazy..almost U$25 in a tiny pizza...like a toast with cheese..horrible.I will never come bach..go to Galind or ciudad vieja in the corner

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I think the attención and the food is very average. I ordered Gnochi with chicken, and the chicken was frozen inside. And i think the chicken did not taste very fresh. I also ordered coca cola zero but i got a normal coke.

Reviewed March 10, 2014

We have a code my husband and I that if a restaurant doesn't feel right then don't stay!

The door staff were very complacent, couldn't even be bothered to show us a table, it was early maybe 8pm so the place was 10% busy. We found our own table. A young lady approached with menus and handed them to us without even looking at us never mind smiling!

The menus felt sticky like old food, the table mats on the table also, there was no silver on any tables, ours had crumbs and dirty food residue on it.

One further clue is the extensive list of food items, must have been 150 or so, it's another rule, a restaurant should not have too many items.

All in all this restaurant felt grubby, unfriendly and lacking in any form of service so we
left!

This was the second Bellavista restaurant that disappointed and we swore to stay away but Sunday night many others are closed in the area....luckily we found Bellavista grill and our faith was restored!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Must have been a quiet evening as my boyfriend and I were one of the only customers at the time. The service was great and food was quickly brought out - and delicious. The only downside was to see every single waiter on their phone. I went to ask where the bathrooms were and a waiter was sitting at the bar on his phone which was disappointing to see. Other then that great spot close to shops!

Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

I have only myself to blame as I broke one of my rules. Never eat at a restaurant near a tourist trap / destination. The reason being that restaurants there don't have to try as they have a steady stream of new customers every day and most of them won't have a good palate.
I sat down early and had a few beers after a day of walking around Santiago. The service was good with smile and enough attention that you don't feel neglected, both while drinking and also during the meal.

The pizza was very disappointing, I had ordered a margarita pizza as nothing else quite piqued my interest. The pizza base was very dry and undercooked in most places, there was almost no tomato sauce to speak of and then there was about two pounds of cheese on top. The only good point was fresh basil leaves on top, unfortunately these were not enough to save the meal.

I should have gone back to Tiramisu and had another really good pizza, my own fault.