“Walk with a difference !”
Review of Tours 4 Tips

Tours 4 Tips
Ranked #2 of 305 Tours in Santiago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: “Pay-What-You-Want" Walking Tours Everyday at 10am and 3pm! We meet in front of the Museo de Bellas Artes (Fine Arts Museum) everyday, just find your guide wearing a red and white striped t-shirt like the "Where's Wally" or "Where's Waldo" children's book character. 3 hours of easy walking with two distinct routes. 10am "Santiago Offbeat" shows you 4 different markets and the spectacular General Cemetery of Santiago, 3pm"Santiago Highlights" explores the cities downtown with a focus on Santiago's political, architectural and historical fine points. Reservations are not required but always recommended through our website. We also offer private tours for those who want a smaller group and more personalized experience, just email us for more information!
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Excellent walking tour through markets, side streets, using the metro, eating street food and exploring the cemetery. Well worth it. I would definitely look for this type of tour in other cities.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,703)

Reviewed March 25, 2014

I, along with my parents who are in their late 60s, did the 10am Santiago Morning walking tour and had a great time! Our guide, Matias, was wonderful. He was very knowledgeable about the city and its history, had a great sense of humor and made sure everyone in our group (and it was a pretty big group, ~15 people) could hear him at all times. The pace was spot-on, not too fast or too slow, a leisure stroll I'd say. At the close of the tour, over delicious terremotos, Matias also helped everyone who needed it with directions to their next spot and offered suggestions for other fun excursions around the city. I highly recommend anyone coming to Santiago to take this tour. It is a great introduction to the city.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Although I am sceptical about guided tours Tours 4 Tips guide Matias changed my opinion.
We took the morning tour and although I am not a morning person the enthusiasm, humor and interesting things to see and hear woke me up and cheered me up.
We went to see the authentic and beautiful markets and also visited the cemetry, where we found out interesting things about Chilean culture. All our questions were answered no matter how silly or weird they were, laughs were made and I belive if we would have stayed for the drink after the tour new, gret friends would have been made.

I really, really do suggest to participate in the tour!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

In most big cities we visit we start with a bus tour, in Santiago the place to start is with Tours 4 Tips. Both the 10am and 3pm tours are first class- well paced; very informative; enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour leaders -we were fortunate to have Lizzette lead both and she was terrific.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

We took the 3pm tour almost right out of the plane and I was a little worried at first, but the pace was just right to accommodate everybody. Our Guide Matias was knowledgeable, entertaining, and enthusiastic. At the end we sat down with our guide and talked about Chilean history, traveling, and other things. He recommended restaurants and other places to visit. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone.