“Great introduction to Santiago”
Review of Tours 4 Tips

Tours 4 Tips
Ranked #20 of 378 Tours in Santiago
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: “Pay-What-You-Want" Walking Tours Everyday at 10am and 3pm! We meet in front of the Museo de Bellas Artes (Fine Arts Museum) everyday, just find your guide wearing a red and white striped t-shirt like the "Where's Wally" or "Where's Waldo" children's book character. 3 hours of easy walking with two distinct routes. 10am "Santiago Offbeat" shows you 4 different markets and the spectacular General Cemetery of Santiago, 3pm"Santiago Highlights" explores the cities downtown with a focus on Santiago's political, architectural and historical fine points. Reservations are not required but always recommended through our website. We also offer private tours for those who want a smaller group and more personalized experience, just email us for more information!
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Went out with Jose Miguel...he gave us a great tour of the central city, along with a lot of interesting tidbits about Chilean history and local culture. We came back and looked at the Trip Advisor list of top sights in Santiago and found we had hit at least a dozen of them. And there were things we never would have thought to seek out, like the murals in the Univeridad de Chile metro station. Well worth the three hours and a well-deserved tip to Jose Miguel (on his birthday, no less.)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,909)
All reviews
"jose miguel"
in 40 reviews
"chilli"
in 211 reviews
"great introduction to santiago"
in 25 reviews
"fish market"
in 28 reviews
"three hours"
in 17 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 23 reviews
"these guys"
in 15 reviews
"la vega"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I took both the morning and afternoon tour on the same day and learned a lot about Santiago, its culture, and its history. Jose Miguel was a really passionate guide for both of the tours and made the experience very welcoming for a stranger to the city. I found the morning tour more interesting so I recommend doing that one if you're short on time, but both are worth taking.

1  Thank headlessclown
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We are a 25 years old couple and did Tours 4 Tips in Santiago and in Valparaiso. Both are very good, energic, interesting and plenty of anecdotes. Sorry not to remember the name of my guide in Valparaiso but thank you to Jose Miguel, our excellent morning and afternoon guide in Santiago! Definitly recommanded!

1  Thank MarineHugo
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I took the 3pm Tours4Tips with Matias (who was really awesome) right after I got to Santiago. It was a great introduction to the city. I'd recommend doing it on your first day since you'll get lots of tips about food, activities, sights, etc. that you'll want to do while you're here--rather than go near the end of your trip and not have the time to do them. Highly recommend the tour.