“Fantastic vibe”

Cuisines: American, Chilean
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Providencia
Description: Santiago, also known as Gran Santiago, is the capital of Chile, the country’s main metropolitan area, and home to a new Hard Rock Cafe. Our Santiago cafe is located in the largest shopping center in Chile, Costanera Center, surrounded by hotels and corporate offices. We’re located only 12 minutes from Arturo Merino Benitez International Airport and 20 minutes from Tobalaba metro station and the most important conference centers in the city. Experience Santiago Santiago is a major hub for tourist activities, with many destinations accessible in the surrounding countryside, including ski resorts such as Valle Nevado and Portillo, valleys and wine routes, the coastal city of Vina del Mar, and Valparaiso. The tall and majestic Andes Mountains surround the city, offering gorgeous, snow-tipped views. The Place to Be in Santiago Hard Rock Cafe Santiago is the place to be and be seen in Santiago, not only for the live music but also for the fantastic food. Our cafe features 1,000 square meters of space with seating for approximately 287, a patio bar, VIP Room, stage, and Rock Shop®. While the cafe features Hard Rock’s signature American flair and classic rock memorabilia, it also features authentic Chilean decor, including copper elements and brightly colored lighting.
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We visited here several times,firstly with teenage children who had an amazing time food wise and the entertainment.
Live bands played on all occasions and were excellent.
Our vists without children were also excellent both food wise and entertainment but we also sat at the bar which was busy and vibrant.
A lovely experience in a fantastic city.

HRCStgo, Director General at Hard Rock Cafe Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback about your experience at Hard Rock Cafe Santiago, please come back soon!

~ LOVE ALL SERVE ALL.

Hard Rock Cafe Santiago.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,555)

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Reheated frozen entrees, incredibly overpriced drinks ($17 for a strawberry lemonaide - w/o alcohol!!), Hard Rock is just not worth the time. Too many other good restaurants in this country. Come in, check our the stuff, buy a t-shirt - but eat someplace other than here!

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comments; we are taking the appropriate actions in order to improve. Hopefully we could have the chance to serve you again and exceed your expectations; please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards.

Omar García

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Asked for BBC Ribs with the sauce on the side since it's too strong at times with the meat but guess what happened? It came with the sauce on top, so we asked the waiter to return it back and he kindly did. The same ribs come back after two minutes and the waiter tells us that the kitchen can't do anything about it because it already comes with the sauce pre made and the only solution would be to wipe the ribs with a towel to remove the sauce. Those are lies and a pure way to excuse a clear mistake--that's not customer service and a really dumb lie. Next time come back for a warm beer, yes, warm, and eat at McDonald's...I guess there's no difference. Live Hard Rock Vegas

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your comments; we are taking the appropriate actions in order to improve. Hope we could have the chance to serve you again and exceed your expectations; please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Best Regards.
Omar García

Reviewed December 1, 2013

As in all HRCs where I go to (US, Europe, Latin America) I would like to get a cool beer and a NY Strip medium rare....

Here you are treaten by Chileniens.... Where from Germany you are? I´m not from Germany. Where are you from? I am from Austria. Where from Austria you are? .........
... I order my meal and I would like to get a beer? Which beer do you know? I live in Chile, I know them... Do you know this one? ... I would like to get a Kunstmann Draft... But this one is realy good, you should take this one... No please a Kunstmann.... 5 min later... Kunstmann Draft is out, well give me another one you have.... and from that point, you just have to support the waiters, making noise, singing in front of you, horrible wrong, all the time, but if your beer is empty they are busy... with singing????
....I left over my food, payed, went out of the restaurant and will never go back!

HRCStgo, Director General at Hard Rock Cafe Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Customer,

First of all accept my apologizes for do not reaching your expectations; you can make sure your comments will be well accepted and used to improve our service.

I hope you can give us another chance.

Kindly Regards.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I have been to the Hard Rock Cafe Santiago lately. The cafe is located on the ground floor of the Costanera Center close to Tobalaba and Los Leones metro stations. The food was good and the service (carried out by a waiter whose name was Ramiro) was rapid and efficient without being annoying. I did not have to wait too much for my food, even though there were many persons dining at that moment. I would go again and I can recommend a visit.

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback about your experience at Hard Rock Cafe Santiago, come back soon!

~ LOVE ALL SERVE ALL.