“Gracious, clean, comfortable, well located”
Review of Atton Vitacura

Atton Vitacura
Ranked #22 of 196 Hotels in Santiago
Cotia, SP
“Gracious, clean, comfortable, well located”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

It was a 3 nights business trip. Crew members very careful and nice. The hotel is very clean, comfortable and, good beds, sheets and shower. Room-service is good and careful about the order you make, however in the restaurant the service could be a little bit slow (took me over 40 minutes to get the main course). Gym well equipped. But if you have problems to sleep with some noise of the cars (there is a express way next to the hotel), ask for top floor.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Vitacura, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Dear Guest
We appreciate your opinion about your experience in Atton Vitacura, and we hope to welcome you back soon in our hotel.
Kind regards

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Polish first
Hamburg, Germany
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed at Atton Vitacura for two nights and experienced nothing but great service and good food. A photoshooting was taking place hen we arrived. The photographer set his model in the backrop of the art that is placed around the hotel. But not only were the pieces of art nice to look at, but also the reception made the guest feel welcome. We later went to the restaurant and the food was equally good. Not to forget the Pisco sour! The rooms were quie spacious and clean, the bathoom had a bidet and a rain shower. The beds were extremely comfortable. Given he chance, we'll be back! The breakfast had a lot of variety of hot and cold dishes (unlike the Dazzler Tower San Telmo, if you read my previous post). The coffee - but that's a peronal taste issue - was a little too weak for me.

1 Thank bpo-spam
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Vitacura, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Dear Guest
Many thanks for your good review about your stay in Atton Vitacura, we are pleased to know you had a good experience and that you want to come back. We will be waiting for you on your next trip to Santiago de Chile.
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I travel to Santiago frequently and have stayed in many hotels. The Atton Vitacura is sleek and stylish, soaring entrance with lots of natural light, and wonderful, personalized service. I speak little Spanish, and the staff is always generous, kind and helpful, with most speaking English. The rooms are modern and clean, the buffet breakfast has many selections, including fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, as well as hot dishes. I also needed help with transportation, and they were always accommodating. I will definitely be returning!

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the back (north/west) to get the view of the Andes and the golf course/park!!!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Vitacura, responded to this review, August 12, 2013
Dear Guest
We appreciate your opinion about your stay in Atton Vitacura, and we are pleased that we made you feel confident and comfortable during your stay in Santiago. We look forward to welcome you back soon.
Milton, Canada
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I was a little leery of a few things after reading reviews about this hotel - so let me share my experiences. The quick review is: Great hotel. The long review is:

The hotel staff where friendly and most spoke very good english. I arrived early and requested to check in early. There is a 50 dollar charge for checking in early, but the staff member graciously waived that fee if I agreed to stay in a different room (I booked a king, but I ended up staying in a room with two queens). I had no issues with this and agreed.

The room was very nice, quiet, and clean. It had your typical in-room bar with beverages (alcohol, non alcohol) and snacks. The prices where pretty typical for a hotel. I was on the 18th floor and had a beautiful view of the mountains. There was also a complimentary breakfast that was probably the best free hotel breakfast I have had. Eggs, bacon, sausage, and so much more. The only issue I had is they very quickly ran out of coffee cups - but just ask for one and they will get it for you.

The restaurant I had no issues with - I went there several times for dinner and my service wasn't slow. I seated myself each time, and within minutes I received my menu and drink. The dinner order was received shortly thereafter. On average, I was in and out in 30 minutes- and if that is too slow for you, they do have a dinner buffet monday to friday at 7:15PM with great food. I did that a few times and loved it. The prices are steep - but that is normal for a hotel restaurant. If you have complaints about that, then you clearly haven't stayed at very many hotels.

I cabbed around the city a lot, and unfortunately the hotel taxi was double the price it should be (approx 7,000 peso is what it should have been, but they charge 15,000 to where I needed to go). After trying to argue with the taxi drivers, i got the same responses each time - the hotel charges 35% on top of the normal charge. On the bright side, you are able to charge it to your room and it is safe.

No coffee maker in my room, but I never use that thing anyways. I do wish they had travel cups with the complimentary breakfast though, so I could take a coffee on the road with me.

All in all I had a great experience at this hotel and I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Try to get a higher floor - The view is beautiful.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Vitacura, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Guest
We really appreciate your review about your stay in Atton Vitacura, we are commited to keep improving our service level so all our guests want to come back.
We look forward to welcome you again in a near future
King regards
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Arrived at 11.00 and they wanted $50 to check in. Given this is low season and there where few guests this is a total wrought and unless it changes I will not stay here again.

The remise service is totally unprofessional from this hotel. It is obviously run by a internal mafia of hotel employees in hand with the drivers. For example the normal remise fare from this hotel to the airport is 19,000 pesos. The drivers always ask if you have a hotel voucher which would be a fixed price but if you choose to pay cash the price is 35,000 pesos until you ask for a receipt and then it changes to 25,000 pesos.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Kiwis-Tango
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Vitacura, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Guest
We apologise if you didn't have the experience you expected, in our hotel.
We are going to investigate about the problem you had with the taxi service, which is an external service, and we appreciate you took the time to give us this information.
About the early check in, this is a fee all hotels charge to their guests, when the hotel is full; our low season actually is only in February.
We hope we have the chance to welcome you back in a near future
São Paulo, SP
Reviewed June 5, 2013 via mobile

Everything is great. Friendly staff, rooms are large, very clean and comfortable. Gym is not very good and some delay in checking out. Breakfast is not bad. Room service didn't have my choice of order

• Stayed June 2013
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Vitacura, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear Guest
We appreciate your review about your stay in Atton Vitacura, we hope to welcome you back soon.
Versailles, Kentucky
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We stayed here 4 nights on business. The location is very quiet, a bit of a hike to most good restaurants. This is the newest Atton hotel, so everything is quite new. Breakfast is good, but they seem to have problems keeping enough coffee available. Service in the rooms is likewise a bit of a problem; if you call the front desk, you're not likely to get any help, but if you go down to the desk and ask, they bend over backwards to help you.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Vitacura, responded to this review, May 27, 2013
Dear Guest, we appreciate your review about your stay in Atton Vitacura, and we will keep working hard to improve the restaurant and rooms service level.
We hope to welcome your back in a near future