“Very nice”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Very nice”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

It was the last night in Santiago. I and my wife went to there . I had booked ... The dish was very good shrimp and calamares was very nice !! I recomend to go .

Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Thai first
San Francisco, California
“Excellent food, excellent wine”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Try it all. Best Empenadas in Santiago. Also, surprisingly strage, best hummus I've had in ages. If you are looking for a great lunch in Santiago and you miss the wine here you will regret it.

• Visited June 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Excellent Chilean Wine & Food experience in this exceptional wine bar!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We sat at the higher tables overlooking the impressive Bar area. Friendly, well-informed sommelier to guide us though our wine experience, matched with excellent tapas-style food recommendations!
Personalized service and ended off with a visit to the tiny yet comprehensive wine cellar in the underground!
Not cheap but excellent value for money - an experience we would repeat any time again!

• Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“Just go there......”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We visited twice in 4 nights, and loved it! The restaurant is a great space, warm and inviting, yet hip and edgy. The waiters are friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful with suggestions from the very extensive wine list. And they remembered us on our second visit!!

The food is delicious, Chilean wines impressive (wine flights or by the glass) and the atmosphere terrific. The best dining experience of our trip to Chile.

Recommended.

• Visited May 2013
Santiago, Chile
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“my favorite restaurant in santiago”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I've been in Santiago for four months now and keep going back to Bocanariz! I am a wine lover and the flights here are amazing, not to mention the dishes have been refined to perfection. Every time I go, I have to get the reineta ceviche although I also love the shrimp/calamari/scallops in spicy sauce dish. When my father came to visit me, we went for the "Secret Stew", which was a boeuf bourguignon-like stew with cow tongue and it was absolutely phenomenal! Other favorite dishes include the short ribs, the duck pate, and the bruscetta with prosciutto and fig chutney. The fois gras is the best in Santiago, hands down, as the particular breed geese have been imported specially from France and raised here. Staff is amazing and we even chatted it up with one of the owners--a French chef. Overall, ALWAYS an amazing dining experience.

• Visited May 2013