“Great Italian restaurant”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Great Italian restaurant”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

We had a Pizza Mezzanotte (homemade tomato sauce, fresh basil and mozzarella) and the Eggplant Parmigiana - both dishes were delicious! We would definitely go back there - if you are in the are (Vitacura), it's well worth a visit. Prices are not cheap, but also not super expensive.

• Visited December 2012

California
“We like this place”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

The food is good. We've been there several times and never were disappointed. No, it's no fancy Italian cuisine (but I can't get myself to pay $50 for a mozzarella/arugula, even for 2 at Da Carla) but it's good and consistent. We had the medialuna pizza, agnelotti stuffed with sun dried tomatoes, ricotta and goat cheese and a leek sauce, beef saltimbocca, the antipasti and bruschette. We enjoyed them all, especially because they don't overdo their dishes, it's just good. Wine by the glass is great.

We love the atmosphere. It's not noisy with loud music. It's nice for a romantic dinner but as good for a night with friends or colleagues. Now that I'm thinking of it, I don't remember grinding my teeth because of kids screaming or running around which I like.

Service is always nice and helpful. The bill not super expensive.

• Visited December 2012
“Best Italian food in Santiago!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I've lived in Santiago a number of years, and I have to say this is by far the best Italian restaurant in the city. I recomend the fetuccine a la ruota and the papardelle, or any of their pizzas....simply outstanding!