“Really average...”

Cuisines: Chilean, Peruvian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Went to the Senz in the Costanera Center. From the moment I sat down I had the feeling that I should have chosen one of the many other restaurants in the Center. Many sushi rolls on offer, almost all with cream cheese (is that really Peruvian?). Satisfying portion, but very average quality. Service was confused despite restaurant only being half full. Not coming back.

1  Thank WorldflyerBrazil

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I went to this restaurant because it was recommended to me. The food was delicious, the place is very nice. Prices are just about right for the type of food, ambiance and neighborhood.

Unique dishes, tasty, and clean. Service was perfect, easy acces.

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I wanted to try this restaurant because I am peruvian, I love good food and I like fusion cuisine.
We ordered Ceviche, Causas and some Fusion Sushis. The food was good but not tasty. The real peruvian spicy taste was missing. we also ordered a Pisco Sour, which was delicious.
As I was eating one piece of Sushi, I found a piece of aluminium inside. I assume it came from the cream cheese wrapping aluminium. I complained to the waiter and they took out this Sushi from my bill and offered me a dessert.
You could give a try to this restaurant, maybe you will enjoy it.... I did not.

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I went to Senz Costanera Center with my family and everything went excellent. We ordered some ceviches and sushi rolls to start which were all very well served. We then continued with some main dishes such as Arroz Senz and Bife Nikkei which were also state of the art creations.

Overall they have a large menu with different food options which vary from Peruvian to Japanese creations. Never seen on another place.

Good service, nice place and reasonable prices. We will be back soon!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

This unique Nikkei Restaurant offers a great dining experience. Nikkei means Japanise-Peruano, and that provides a great selection of food for the varying demands of the different members of a family. The decor is modern, and the tasty food is presented beautifully.
Recently they opened a second, larger and more beautiful branch in the new Costanera Center. In that branch they have a pastry chef who helps end the meal in a delicious beautiful creation. In both branches the service is very friendly and efficient.