Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:45 PM

from $38.00
from $274.90
from $140.00
1,959 results
All reviews beautiful building modern art main hall fine arts museum paintings and sculptures worth a visit art lovers interesting exhibits museum is free small museum south america chilli collection galleries chilean dome skylight
Reviewed February 23, 2013

We visited this museum while staying in Santiago, Chile. While it was in a good central location, we were a bit disappointed. I admit, we aren't super knowledgable art gallery afficionados but we were done with this museum in 60 minutes. The interior with the glass celiing and main hall was pretty...but we were disappointed there weren't more pieces of art to view.

Date of experience: July 2012
1  Thank susan P
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Usually, museums outside of Europe or large American Cities either have exhibits on tour or whatever is left over from those museums. This one had a great collection of Chilean painters which I found very compelling. The building itself is gorgeous, using natural light.

Date of experience: December 2012
Reviewed December 14, 2012

I really liked visiting this museum, because it has a lot of paintings and sculptures of Chilean artists. The building is really beautifull.
I do think it is very interesting.

Date of experience: December 2012
Reviewed October 26, 2012

It´s a good place to go, but if you compare with the best museums of Latin America (In Sao Paulo or Buenos Aires), Bellas Artes finishs last. It´s in a nice neighborhood, but i got the expecting more.

Date of experience: October 2012
1  Thank rodrigocR2608NL
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I really like this museum, because you can see a lot of paintings and sculptures from our country, by Rebecca Matte for example, which are my favourite. I'd recommend it on a Sunday afternoon, when it's not very crowded or too empty.

Date of experience: March 2012