“Rooms need renovation”
Review of Time Suite

Time Suite
Ranked #44 of 204 Hotels in Santiago
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Times hotel is a decent hotel.
Pros: location
Great customer service.
Cons: rooms look old. (90's decoration).
Dirty bathroom.
Old kitchen appliances (each room is like a mini apartment).
Wifi is terrible. Disconnects every 2 mins.

Overall: overpriced hotel. I paid $200 a night for room worth $80. This hotel is located just a couple of blocks from Santiago's financial district (las condes) in a great area BUT for my next business trip I think I'll research a little bit more and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: November 2013

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Had a good experience. Hotel management was ok, but called me to my room in the middle of a saturday afternoon to see if i was checking out the next day (and woke me from my nap), which was very frustrating.

The rooms are nice buy a bit noisy. Good location though!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Krystel S, Director Comercial at Time Suite, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2013

Dear Amaya M:

Thanks for posting your comments in Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear that you had a good experience in Time.

We are doing our best to offer the best service everyday.

We hope your visit in the near future when you are in Santiago.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

i have stayed here on 3 occasions. the rooms are ok. they have been renovated but are still just "ok" and are a little out of shape in the bathrooms etc. customer service is typical for chile: after flying 12 hours from canada and arriving at 10am they wouldn't accommodate me for a room. they had plenty but the maids hadn't gotten to a room yet and wouldn't for 3 hours. i was left to wander. thank god for gps and empanadas. i recommend this place but be forewarned, it's just ... "ok"

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Rocio A, Director of Sales at Time Suite, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Dear Chasless 22 :

Thanks for posting your comments in Tripadvisor. We are glad to hear that this is the third opportunity you come to Time.
Regarding the time you got the suite, please let me know as soon as you come back to Santiago your arrival time, in order to coordinate the delivery of your apartment.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This hotel needs an overhaul urgently if it wants to keep attracting good guests.
One day of last week where I stayed in a room in the 13th. Floor, I was taking a shower and at the moment that I was shampooing my hair, the hot water stop running. The reader has to realize that Santiago is in the single digit temperatures (Centigrades) during these time of the year and the cold water in the faucet is really cold.
To make a long story short, the manager apologized with a letter, a bottle of wine and a discounted rate for that day. The people were really kind and sympathetic with the incident.
The rate I was paying was almost 190 USD and this only tells me that the ownership and top management is not investing in the maintenance of the building. They have soap dispensers like the ones in the sports clubs. They charging too much for what the hotel is offering.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Rocio A, Director of Sales at Time Suite, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear Daaf44 :

We feel really disappointed about your stayed in Time. We really dont have oftenly this kind of experiencies.
We would like to revert this situation, so we will contact you directly in order to talk and see how we can compensate this bad time.

Rocio Aguilar

Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

1st night - It was 5:30PM and the apartment was a mess. We had to call the front desk to ask for housekeeping service. The shower is really tiny and uncomfortable.

2nd night - Again, we got in to the apartment and it was a mess, no housekeeping yet and we had to exit the room so the maid could clean it. When we got back, there wasn't any toilet paper in the bathrooms.

Overall - Poor housekeeping, and the WiFi wasn't working at all.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank GodoyX
Rocio A, Director of Sales at Time Suite, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Godoy :

We feel really upset about your experience at Time. We already pick up all your suggestions in order to improve the points mentioned.
Please if you come back to Santiago, we will feel really thankfull if you give us a second opportunity to receive you again!.

Rocio Aguilar

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Quiet place, walking distance to metro station and restaurants. Great staff..but bad distributed layout. Insanely small bathroom and tube. Even though room was more apart hotel like, with kitchen, separate rooms for two beds and also living...well, it was not really comfortable.
They do not have restaurant. I knew it before hand, and they deliver breakfast (included) to your room, but it was not really adecquate or good enough, even though I had no great expectations. Bad coffe, only a cup of it, well yo may imagine it. I ask for free service shoe shining, nice touch, isn´t it? But they deliver my shoes late and only with grease on it. They did not shone them! I was in a hurry, full dressed, I have to do it myself, and ended up with the shirt dirty.

But all and all, well I would not totally dismissed it. Mixed feelings. Some friends of mine were at Rugendas hotel, jus one block away, of course very different proposal, classic hotel. But they were very satisfied.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Rocio A, Director of Sales at Time Suite, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Hyperion,

We went through your comments, and we feel really upset reading that even your stay was not bad, was not as good as could be. We taked note of all the sugesstions made in order to improve.
Please feel free to contact me in case you are planning to come back to Santiago in the near future, so we can have the chance to received you, and make your experience at Time a better one.

Rocío Aguilar.

Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

The neighborhood is safe but a little boring. Not many restaurants etc nearby but the metro stop is a short walk. Starbucks a few doors down, we didn't have breakfast included so this was our only option or buy something in the small shop around the corner.

I think it's a more business orientated place. The staff were friendly and helpful and spoke English but the rooms and bathrooms are tiny.

• Stayed: February 2013
Rocio A, Director of Sales at Time Suite, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear Mr. Finestireland,

Thank you for staying at Time during your last visit to Santiago and for sharing your comments. Our three buildings are strategically located to provide our guests of a quiet and safe environment yet at a stone´s throw away from Apoquindo Avenue, house of business and entertainment venues in Las Condes. Please visit our web page for a detailed list of attractions in our surrounding.

We do hope to host you again in your next trip to Chile

Sales Manager