Stayed here for three nights and enjoyed the stay. It's very close to the Universidad de Chile metro station. Our standard room was spacious and clean. The beds and pillows were extremely comfortable so it was nice to just relax after a day of walking!
Breakfast has a lot of fresh fruits, meats and breads. Quite a variety so there is something for everyone. The restaurant is pricey though for dinner.
The staff is very helpful. The front desk answered all my questions patiently about directions to sights, attractions, etc, how to travel in a metro and more. I give them full marks for making the guests feel right at home.
The only problem is that our room was on the fourth floor so it faced the busy street. Thus, there was loud noise due to traffic even past 11 pm. Higher up rooms shouldn't have that problem, I guess.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plaza San Francisco is the only sustainable five star Hotel in downtown Santiago. Known for its excellent and warm service with 27 years of experience, our Hotel is the perfect destination for your pleasure and business trips. With 146 comfortable and spacious rooms that will allow you to have the desired rest you are looking for, so you can enjoy all the tourist and historical attractions of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Plaza San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza San Francisco Santiago
- Plaza San Francisco Hotel