Hotel Plaza San Francisco is conveniently located for a tourist trip to Santiago. From what I could gather after exploring the city, it is pretty much in the heart of downtown and made walking to different shopping and dining areas very easy. As my Spanish is a bit rusty, it was greatly appreciated that much of the staff spoke English. The decor is very traditional, the rooms spacious and the bathrooms updated and clean. A highlight was definitely the outdoor bar on the 5th floor of the hotel where they would have a beautiful happy hour food and drink menu. The views were great and the food and drinks even better. Additionally, they had a DJ playing chill electronic music that added to the ambiance. Each morning there was a lovely breakfast buffet as well that was included in our rate. My brother ate at the Italian restaurant on property and said it exceeded expectations.
Overall, a very comfortable hotel with good service and above average food and beverage offerings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Plaza San Francisco is the only sustainable five star Hotel in downtown Santiago. Known for its excellent and warm service with 27 years of experience, our Hotel is the perfect destination for your pleasure and business trips. With 146 comfortable and spacious rooms that will allow you to have the desired rest you are looking for, so you can enjoy all the tourist and historical attractions of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Plaza San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Plaza San Francisco Santiago
- Plaza San Francisco Hotel