2 people are viewing this hotel
NH Collection
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$78
Free cancellation until 08/04/21
Hotels.com$87
Expedia.com$87
Travelocity$87
2,239 results
All reviews great hotel costanera center shopping mall excellent location chilli gym plaza vitacura cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019 via mobile

When I arrived on my floor, a dirty drop cloth and metal beams (I think parts of a bed) were situated in front of the elevator. I noticed a dust bunny on the scratch pad by my bed. I wiped down the nightstand surface with a Lysol wipe and it was not clean. Neither was the bathroom counter. There was a used bottle of shampoo in the shower.

When I returned the next day, housekeeping had removed my washcloths and tissues and not replaced them.

The decor of the room is off white and red, which is ugly and somewhat startling. The room itself was a suite and pretty large. I only paid about $125 a night.

Stefany at the front desk provided excellent customer service in English including ice, extra towels,
and wake up calls.

Sleep quality was good and the bed was comfortable. The hotel fulfilled my request not to face Ave Vitacura.

The free Breakfast had the biggest array of carbs I’ve ever seen; impressive. It would have been nice to have more hot protein available. A sign at breakfast says you can ask a waiter for eggs, but no waiter ever came by my table.

The hotel is a 5 minute walk from the Topalaba metro, which is easy to use. There are also pretty good mid priced restaurants across the street. I didn’t eat at the hotel restaurant for dinner.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank hoosgalnyc
MaPatriciaCarreno, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Plaza Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2019

Dear Guest.

On behalf of the entire team of the hotel Nh Collection Plaza Santiago we want to thank you for your preference in our hotel, for leaving your comments,those are very very important for us, because through it, we know if we have achieved our goal, that is make your stay a memorable experience, that in this case was not, we are really sorry for all the inconvenience, we are going to take care of all of that, and we hope you give us a new opportunity.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any future requests you may have.

We hope to see you soon with us in this home in Santiago.

Best Regards!

Reviewed July 3, 2019

Every staff member was fantastic during our convention and stay at this lovely hotel. Can Azar was especially helpful and went out of his way to make sure every detail was handled. He is a tremendous asset to this hotel due to his level of professionalism and personality. We are all very grateful for the difference he made in our stay.

Room tip: Hotel is in a very safe location. Views of the city are lovely from every room.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Patty J
MaPatriciaCarreno, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Plaza Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2019

Dear Guest.

On behalf of the entire team of the hotel Nh Collection Plaza Santiago we want to thank you for leaving your comments. we are really happy to know that your experience with us was on your total satisfaction, thank you for mentioned our staff Can , I will tell him that your are grateful with his attention.
We hope to see you soon in this your hotel and home in Santiago.

Best Regards!

Reviewed July 2, 2019

We have stayed in this 4 star hotel through Gate 1 travels when we have visited Santiago, Chile. This hotel is centrally located and close to Metro, Shopping. Great service, breakfast selections are awesome!! Strongly recommend to stay in this group of hotels.

Date of stay: November 2018
2  Thank lakshmivaranasi730
MaPatriciaCarreno, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Plaza Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear Guest

On behalf of the entire team of the hotel we want to to thank for leaving your comments, we are happy to know that your experience with us was on your total satisfaction.

We hope to see you soon .

Best Regards!!

Reviewed June 26, 2019 via mobile

We stayed for 4 nights, one of the longest stay in this 1 month trips for us. Hotel is strategically located and within walking distance to one of the biggest Shopping Mall in South America. There are several restaurants within walking distance to this Hotel.

When we arrived to the Hotel, Front Desk offered us a twin bedroom though they knew that there were 3 of us and despite the fact that we have requested for a room with 3 beds well in advance. Front Desk Lady told us that the bed is big enough for 2 people and insisted us to see the room first. We came up to see the room and found out the size of 1 bed is only about 100x100cm, not even a queen size beds. We went back to the Front Desk and insisted to have a Room with 1 King sized bed and extra bed for the 3 of us. They finally gave the room for us!

Overall, the room is clean and bed is comfy. However, the Hotel needs to improve in terms of its Customer Service and put some staffs who can be able to converse in English. Breakfast is so-so and not much differences on the menu from the first day we checked in to the last day we checked out. They could have put more varieties and serve different menus.

When we checked out, I have called Front Desk and asked them to send someone to help us with our 5 big luggages. The Lady who attended my call said OK to send her colleague to help us. We waited 20 minutes in the room and nobody came up to help. Again, it looks like the person who picked up my call might have misunderstood my English. We went down with our own luggages instead!

Plus point is the location, location and cleanliness of the room.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Ria900
MaPatriciaCarreno, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Plaza Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2019

Dear Guest.

On behalf of the entire team of the hotel Nh Collection Plaza Santiago we want to thank you for leaving your comments , I already take a note of them, we are very sorry for what happened, we will take corrective measures to correct them and we hope for a new opportunity.
For us the satisfaction of our guest is the most important.

Thank you for visiting, for us will be an honor to see you again.

Best Regards.

Reviewed June 11, 2019

Attended a business conference at this hotel and stayed here during my visit to Santiago. Great hotel with friendly staff, clean and quiet rooms with a nice view of the city. Great location, close to many amenities, restaurants and shopping. Would definitely recommend if you are visiting Santiago on business or vacations.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with NH Hotels
1  Thank henryd1984
MaPatriciaCarreno, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at NH Collection Plaza Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Dear Henry,

On behalf of the entire team of the hotel Nh Collection Plaza Santiago we want to thank you for leaving your comments, we are very happy to know that your experience with us was on your total satisfaction.

We hope to see you soon.

Best regards!