3,373 results
All reviews las condes business hotel business trip chilli excellent hotel clean rooms the hotel staff metro station walking distance business district well located hotel comfortable hotel stayed for nights nice breakfast nice area early check wi fi
Selected filters
Reviewed May 17, 2019

While the property was nice, well situated, and clean, and the staff was very friendly, they weren't good at problem resolution or efficient processing. I had requested to check-in early (arrival at ~7am) and was willing to pay the additional night to do so. When I checked in I was originally told I couldn't, then that I had used the wrong terminology, then, once I confirmed again that I was willing to pay the extra night, was accommodated. My colleague who checked in a few minutes later was not charged the extra night. Check out also took an unreasonable amount of time. Not because of a complex bill but, it seemed, because the agent wasn't sure how to credit the "deposit" for extra items". I had a car picking us up so had to finally excuse myself to run to the room to gather my things while she figured it out.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Miguel D, Encargado de Calidad - Novotel Santiago Las Condes at Hotel Novotel Santiago Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Santiago Las Condes. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed May 14, 2019

I stayed in the Novotel Las Condes for 8 nights during a business trip. Truly enjoyed my time here. Some of my favorites:
+ food in the restaurant (although I could tell that quality varied a bit depending on day)
+ very attentive waiters that recognized me very soon and made me feel a little bit like home
+ super comfortable beds and showers
+ nice garden area to hang out after a long day of work
+ very helpful and nice reception staff - overall all staff I met was very polite and nice
+ location of the hotel was optimal for business purpose - don't know if it's the same if travelling for leisure

Things to watch out for
- at first had a room with a connection door to another room. Very noisy once the "neighbors" moved in. I asked to change rooms, which was arranged with no problem. So watch out for not getting a room with connection door if you're not travelling as a family.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Miguel D, Encargado de Calidad - Novotel Santiago Las Condes at Hotel Novotel Santiago Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2019

Dear guest,

On behalf of everyone at Novotel Santiago Las Condes, I would like to thank you for your very kind comments and for highlighting the warmth of service that our team has given you.

We will share your comments with all our team so that they can, in your words, see the reward for the work that they perform daily in pursuit of our guests.

We hope to continue with your preference in future trips to Chile.

Reviewed May 9, 2019

Reserved 4 days, but due a flight cancellation (this is a 10 hour flight one way) did not arrive until the second day. However I noticed on the bill that I was charged for all 4 days. Also on the bill, the first day’s charge was noted as a “manual input”, so clearly this was a case of deliberate overcharging.

More interested in nickel and diming instead of being customer-centric

Dear guest,

I'm sorry that your experience wasn't as good as you wished.

All our reservations has terms and conditions and you can view them on our website. One of those conditions explains that in order to cancel or change a booking at no cost, remember to do it before 3 PM on the day before your arrival, provided that you did not pay a «promotional, non-refund» fee. Do it within that timeframe in order to avoid extra charges (amount for the first night plus taxes.)

Again, I'm very sorry that you didn't had a great experience.

Regards

Reviewed April 30, 2019

The hotel was a great value for the price and the staff was vey helpful in all areas of the hotel. We were staying there for work and found the breakfast very well done and all of the staff helpful. We were also able to get early check-in and late check-out which made arrival and departure so much easier.

Date of stay: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Miguel D, Encargado de Calidad - Novotel Santiago Las Condes at Hotel Novotel Santiago Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear guest,

We appreciate the time you have taken to share with us your insight of your last visit to Novotel Santiago Las Condes. We are pleased to know that the services received from our staff made your stay a pleasant experience.

We hope that in future visits to Santiago, Novotel be your choice.

Reviewed April 25, 2019

Excellent customer service, really good breakfast, very clean rooms.
They were very useful when we had questions and tried to accommodate to our needs.
Offered tips on places to visit and places to eat.
Very good experience.
We would go stay there again.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Miguel D, Encargado de Calidad - Novotel Santiago Las Condes at Hotel Novotel Santiago Las Condes, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2019

Dear guest,

It is very gratifying to know that after your visit, you're thinking about return to our hotel. That let us know that our staff is doing a very good job.

We really hope to see you again at Novotel.