“Good hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #33 of 197 Hotels in Santiago
Sydney, Australia
“Good hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Great service and attitude and the hotel has all the to meet the needs of a business traveller. There was some construction going on during my stay but it did not in any way influence my stay. The hotel accommodated for my early check in request without any charges and made sure my stay was comfortable. It is located quite close to a supermarket so you can get some basic things like water (which is a ridiculous 6 dollars in the room!) and not too far from downtown. Overall- very good impression from my stay.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
OdetteVainstein, Analista de Calidad at Atton Las Condes, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear Guest
We appreciate your positive review about your stay in Atton Las Condes and we hope you come back soon.

Regards,

Odette

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Puebla
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Everything was very good. Service, price, rooms, building, location. Very good.
Breakfast was vast and very good.
The staff is very gentle and discrete.
Taxi service was convenient and fare price.
It's very good located and walking around is safe and enjoyable.

Room Tip: Go for it!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Dear Guest we appreciate your review about your stay in our hotel, and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Best regards,

Odette
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

Definitely this hotel isn't a good choice for business travelers.
Kids playing noising games at the computers of breakfast area, noising rebuilding workers, etc etc etc.

Why not advice the guests about the rebuilding works before the booking?? It was a bad surprise for me when I realized that only in my check in.

Best Western Hotel, in the same street is a bettervoption.

clyng, Gerente at Atton Las Condes, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write this comment of your recent stay at Atton Las Condes.

We regret knowing that you leave disappointed from our hotel.

The renovation process will be going on until July 2014.

We look forward to your return visit to our hotel, when we assure a totally new experience.

Best Regards
Woking, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

I have given the hotel 3 stars. If there were a 3.5 rating I may have given it, but it is not a 4. That said it served it's purpose.
The hotel is well positioned for visiting the companies in the business park it is next too. It is quite away from "downtown" Santiago but can be reached by subway which is a 10 minute walk from the hotel. Also there were usually taxi's outside the hotel.

Check in was fine and the reception team where friendly and happy to help. the rooms are spacious and modern, the bathrooms were in need of some modernisation. I was there with several colleagues who all said the same. I did have several issues with the toilet flushing, this was eventually fixed. I was offered a new room but I did not want to relocate.

There was quite a lot of work going on in the hotel but I can't say the noise was a problem. It did mean the bar was closed and the restaurant relocated. The restaurant was not an issue as I did not use it, but the hotel missed the bar.

There is a big shopping mall ten minutes walk from the hotel. Plenty of big name shops and lots of places to eat. this was a lifesaver considering I was staying at the hotel for 3 weeks.

There was an outside pool but I did not use it to swim in. The water was cold and it was in the shadows for most of the time. It was nice to sit next to the pool and relax.

Overall an average hotel in the process of an update. If I go back perhaps it will be a 4 next time.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Redlodge52
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Las Condes, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Guest we appreciate your review and we will do our best to make the changes to improve our service level.
We'll be waiting for you
regards
France
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

This hôtel charges a normal price, but offers a ultra cheap service. The restaurant is opened but half of the meals on the menu are not available. The peuple working there spend their Time giving excuses. The director of this hôtel does not respect his guets.

Room Tip: Avoid this Hotel at least up it is completely remodeled
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank FLEK
clyng, Gerente at Atton Las Condes, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Guest,

We regret knowing that you leave disappointed from our hotel.

I would like to tell you that our hotel is right now in a renovation process focused only to improve our guest experience at the hotel. We are renovating all our public areas, rooms, halls and also improving some services like the Wi-Fi. This renovation will be going on until July 2014.

Of course we will review your comment about our service with all our team.

Best Regards
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

Very large rooms, great WiFi. worth the stay. This is probably the best of the Atton properties in Santiago. I couldn't find anything negative to say only positive notes from the staff to the cleanliness of the hotel. Great location near the malls and park.

Room Tip: I feel that any room would be great, I usually get the last one in the hall, not sure why they put m...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Las Condes, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Guest we really appreciate your opinion about your stay in Atton Las Condes, and we hope to welcome you back very soon.
best regards
Sao Paulo, SP
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I've been there for two or three times. The location is very good: close to a big mall and a park. The rooms are good and big. The attention is also good, but the restaurant is just ok. Nice price for such good stay. The first time I was there they gave me a smoker room, because the hotel was full, so not to be late when you check in, to avoid this problems...

Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Fernanda G, Marketing Manager at Atton Las Condes, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Mr Roger
We appreciate your positive review and we hope to welcome you back soon, and we are proud to inform you that now our hotel is 100% smoke free.
best regards