I stayed in the Atton Las Condes for 5 days while I was visiting the Santiago area. The location of the hotel is very good and easy to get around the city from. Rooms are spacious and have all of the amenities you could need. The restaurant serves a nice breakfast, lunch and dinner were less appealing there but still ok.
I would definitely stay at this hotel again the next time I am in Santiago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening in 2000, the Atton Las Condes is the first of our hotels located in Santiago, Chile. With the mindset that upscale comfort doesn't have to come at the expense of your wallet, in our hotel we strive to provide excellent location, service and accommodations at affordable rates that will please the most casual of travelers. Located in Nueva Las Condes Business Center and the Parque Arauco shopping district, our hotel is perfect for the busy executive or a family on vacation.Our 211 cozy and comfortable rooms are the perfect choice to rest after a hard working or shopping day.We have free Wifi in all public areas and rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atton Las Condes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atton Las Condes Hotel Santiago
- Atton Las Condes Santiago