I travelled to Santiago on Tour with 54 children... and we all stayed at the Atton Las Condes. The effort from all hotel staff was excellent, and their patience with 15 year old students was very good. The security gave us the tranquility of knowing that our children where in a safe environment, as the Hotel asked if we were to impose some sort of "restrictions" with regards to the students leaving unaccompanied or after a certain hour. Not only that, they took all the luggage of the students while they were skiing... and before their check-in!
One issue is that we could not leave children sleeping on a floor on their own, so they had to reshuffle us around, even though I had told them that this was a requisite for using them about a month before we arrived. Very quickly, the manager at the time solved this situation and all was ok. I know that other hotels, knowing they had been told this and did not comply, would have simply moved one of the staff to a single room at the Hotel's expense, but this was never even suggested.
The Hotel made arrangements for us to use the room next door to the restaurant so as to accommodate all of us for a meal, a dinner that we arranged and for which the price was very acceptable. Service was very good. Breakfast could have been crowded but even with all the kids, we managed to sit comfortably and enjoy it. Only thing is that they should take care to replace cutlery and/or food & drinks quicker and avoid passengers having to wait.
Regards the sleeping quality, I found the rooms comfortable and clean, and room service was right on time. The only problem is that the noise from the passage carries through your door, and banging of doors, shouting or noise at unearthly hours can be a pain.
The Hotel is near a mall (about 10 minutes if you walk) and near the subs network, so you can easily travel all over the place.
Nevertheless, I would not hesitate to use it again on my next trip, whether with students or alone. The feeling I got is one of being taking care of, so I definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Opening in 2000, the Atton Las Condes is the first of our hotels located in Santiago, Chile. With the mindset that upscale comfort doesn't have to come at the expense of your wallet, in our hotel we strive to provide excellent location, service and accommodations at affordable rates that will please the most casual of travelers. Located in Nueva Las Condes Business Center and the Parque Arauco shopping district, our hotel is perfect for the busy executive or a family on vacation.Our 211 cozy and comfortable rooms are the perfect choice to rest after a hard working or shopping day.We have free Wifi in all public areas and rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Splitty, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Atton Las Condes reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atton Las Condes Hotel Santiago
- Atton Las Condes Santiago