Park Plaza
$142
Hotels.com
$265
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Plaza San Francisco(Santiago)
$168
$114
Agoda.com
$104
$70
$101
$81
Agoda.com
Le Reve Hotel Boutique(Santiago)
$227
$199
$107
RQ Santiago(Santiago)
$103
$74
  • Restaurant
1,082 results
All reviewslos leonestop floorrooftop pooltree lined streethop on hopcostanera centermetro stationbusiness travelerwould highly recommend this hotelcomfortable hotelreception staffcouple of nightschillimini barbusiness triphotel restaurantshopping mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 28, 2011

Stayed 3 nights at the Santiago Park Plaza for business in November 2011. Overall the stay was decent; the hotel and rooms were unremarkable, and the staff was pleasant.

The hotel rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel and rooms are definitely in need of updating. The room and bathroom are tired and in need of a renovation (a friend had issues with air conditioning in his room). And I paid for a suite but was put in a normal room, but since my air conditioning worked and I was tired, I wasn't interested in changing rooms.

The hotel is located within walking distance of numerous restaurants, and a short 2 block stroll to the metro.

The staff was friendly, and the cleaning staff seemed to do a good job. I received a plate of chocolates on my first day, and a chocolate at turn-down each evening.

Finding availability in Santiago was difficult, and staying at the Park Plaza wasn't my first choice, but it was good enough for a short business trip. I wouldn't recommend it to friends and family visiting on vacation, but if you need a good bed to catch some sleep before work, it should do the trick.

Room Tip: Try to get a room with functioning air conditioning, unless you want a loud temporary stand-alone unit in your room.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
santiagoparkplaza, E-Commerce Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2011

Dear Guest,
We apreciate your comments, because it helps us improving our facilities and services. We work hard to achieve our goal of meet every guest's expectations. Hope on your next visit you would choose us and confirm our progress.
Kind regards.

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Large impersonal hotel and a bit chaotic when groups arrive - small lobby area which gets overwhelmed. Good restaurant and helpful staff - tasty food.
Needs a makeover - rooms and bathrooms a bit tired
If you get a good rate would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
santiagoparkplaza, E-commerce Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2011

Dear Guest,
We appreciate your comments and suggestions. We constantly work to improve our service and facilities. Hope to get more positive comments after your next stay with us.
Kind regards,
Bruna Colombo

Reviewed November 2, 2011

I can't really say that there was Much to like other than the location and the doorman
The hotel was very ordinary. Most of but not all the Staff were quite rude. The breakfast was cold and disgusting every day. I only had one meal at night in my room and I was unable to eat it. The shower went from freezing to nearly scalding in a matter of moments and You would not have been able to allow a child to shower by themselves for this reason. All in all I was very disappointed in the hotel. I have stayed in quite a few hotels and I don't think I am Very hard to please and I would not recommend this hotel at all.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Julie M
santiagoparkplaza, E-Commerce Manager at Park Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2011

Dear Guest,
We regret that we didn't meet your expectations. Santiago Park Plaza's team takes very seriously any comments and suggestions from our guests in order to improve our service and work very hard to achieve our goal of making every stay a memorable experience.
We sincerely hope you give us a second chance to change your mind about our Hotel.
Kind regards,
Bruna Colombo
E-Commerce Manager

Reviewed September 25, 2011

Excellent first class hotel, though not in a great location for exploring Santiago and quite a walk to the nearest metro. Luxurious room. Restaurant dinner was a little disappointing but the breakfast selection was outstanding. Very friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank herebedragons
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Can't say enough good things about the staff. They were always at hand and went above the call Of duty to help us during our stay. Great breakfast. Generous sized bed in the room. Location is central to business district. Also is across the road from a Starbucks if you like your coffee and a good supermarket is just across the street too for getting bits and pieces.

• Stayed: August 2011