3 people are viewing this hotel
CLReviewer
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Five Star in Every Way; Great Staff and Location; Excellent Club Lounge
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 26, 2019
We loved this hotel and its outstanding staff. The location is just perfect with great restaurants, parks and shopping nearby. The staff, especially those in the club lounge, were great and so friendly. The food was delicious. The rooftop pool and hot tub were spectacular. The rooms have been recently renovated and were well outfitted. I understand why most locals regard this as the best hotel in Santiago. Service is five star!
Date of stay: April 2019Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1.8 miles from The Ritz-Carlton, Santiago
Restaurant
View more hotels in Santiago
1,903 results
All reviews club level chilli top floor junior suite concierge staff car service business district lobby bar excellent hotel las condes hotel restaurant long flight early check spa rc metro bellman
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2019

I am sending my boss' comments, since he does not have a Trip Advisor account: "In the last two weeks I participated in two water ski tournaments in Santiago. During this time I was a guest at the Ritz-Carlton at Las Condes. It is a pleasure for me to tell you how the hotel personnel and specially the ESTRO TEAM took care of me. Almost daily I woke up very early for my training sessions and had no time for a full breakfast. The ESTRO TEAM delivered to my room some treats and very kind and motivating cards. Jessenia from housekeeping, responsible for my room left me a card and a special gift. Everyone, from the boys that took care of my car, the bell captain, Estro Team, Spa personnel, and housekeeping, all were extremely kind and supportive to me. This made the experience of competing in Chile very unique and pleasurable. This is why I am writing this to you all: Mario, Diego, Marco, Fredy, Enzo, Gabriel, Juan Pablo, Camilo, Catalina (ESTRO TEAM) and Jessenia (Housekeeping) - sorry if I forgot anyone’s name: you all made my stay very special. You all have captivated a guest that will most certainly want to stay at the Ritz-Carlton every time I go to Santiago !!!! Here is my THANK YOU to all of you! Luca"

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank 393renatas
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Our team stayed at Ritz Carlton in Santiago for 2 nights and we had a very good experience! The service was perfect, the front desk very helpful, the breakfast excellent! The rooms are recently renovated (may be a little bit noisy in the morning because of the traffic on the big nearby avenue). Just ask a room that is really soundproof. Rest was perfect, a luxury experience!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Anthony G
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Stayed at this property I’m for one night on our way to Southern Chile. Great location but what makes it so different is the incredible service, friendliness and efficiency of staff. Stayed in a lovely Club Room, the Club Lounge offers fabulous food offerings throughout the day and great wines in the evening. Looking forward to returning on our way back to Europe.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank STEPDI
Reviewed April 13, 2019

We stayed at this hotel for several nights. The rooms was very nice with a good view of the area. The swimming pool and the patio at the top provided gorgeous views of Santiago. The staff was excellent and the restaurant had very good food.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ray S
Reviewed April 13, 2019

I often travel to Santiago for business. My stay becomes so much better whenever I stay at the Ritz. Great location, beautiful rooms and exceptional service. The restuarant and spa are very nice and there is an outdoor sitting area too

Room tip: Ask for the newly renovated rooms
Date of stay: March 2019