San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago
W Santiago(Santiago)
$334
$280
  • Room Service
Hotel Plaza San Francisco(Santiago)
$149
$114
$129
$116
$239
$169
$149
Le Reve Hotel Boutique(Santiago)
$199
  • Breakfast included
$166
$136
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsfloor loungesan cristobalindoor poolupgraded roomconcierge servicechillitop floorevery eveningrooms are largedinner reservationsbusiness travelerlate checkoutexcellent hoteldecent sizecommon areaslong flightritz carlton
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Originally booked in Sheraton, was upgraded to the Tower as SPG. Got car service through hotel from airport, very convenient. On arrival, Claudio the doorman and Guilanna at reception desk were very friendly, helpful and efficient. They were able to accommodate my early arrival, which allowed me to nap and work before dinner, as well as work out in their well equipped (albeit cramped) gym. My room was great; a junior suite that was very quiet and comfortable. Butler service a plus with pressed garments and shined shoes. Great view from 21st floor. My only 2 problems were poor toilet pressure and shower temperature control, and lack of any coffee/hot water service in room or lobby. I hated paying $6 for a coffee in the lobby. I will definitely return!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
HowieBrown206, General Manager at San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thanks you for your excellent comments regarding San Cristóbal Tower. Claudio & Giuliana are great employees and we are very proud of them. They will be recognized properly.

One of the exclusive service that San Cristóbal Tower - a luxury collection hotel - offers to guests is Butler service and we are the only hotel in Santiago that has this benefit.
Hope that you can visit us again.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I stayed last week at San Cristobal Tower, trf in and out /access from airport was really quick and its location helped me for my sales blitz in Santiago to avoid traffic jams and could meet my agenda with taxis always available at front door, breakfast served at 21 floor was really good with great internet access and wonderful view of the city. Overall staff really helped me with my requests. Will come back for sure.

Room Tip: Having breakfast at 21st floor you enjoy best views ever of Santiago, Andes mountains or Cerro San Cristobal
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
HowieBrown206, General Manager at San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2013

Dear guest,

Thanks for reviewing our property and tell about your good experience with us. It is always great to have such a good feedback from our clients and hear that they enjoyed our facilities, our people and our services.

I look forward to welcoming back in the near future.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Very good location, price and one of the most beatiful hotels i had already stayed. Courtesy employees and delicious breakfast. You can earn extra points in the starwood preferred guest program as well.

Room Tip: Higher floors provide better views to the cordillera
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank ESD1981
HowieBrown206, General Manager at San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the great feedback you have provided. I am happy that you enjoyed our services and our staff, specially our breakfast at TwentyOne Bar & Lounge.

I hope you can visit us again in the near future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This hotel is difficult to review...

The positives......

Large well appointed and spotlessly clean although slightly dated rooms,

Great service,

Wonderful views and

With only 6 or so rooms per floor, it is very quiet

The negatives......

Not the best location making a taxi for every journey almost obligatory,

Limited dining options,

Poor breakfast choices on the 21st floor - no egg station,

No tea and coffee making facilities in the room

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
HowieBrown206, General Manager at San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear guest,

Thank you for your feedback. I like to apologize for the missed comunication regarding eggs at breakfast service. We actually have a chef on duty from 6:00 am to 2:00 pm to prepare all the fresh eggs for our guest and we also have scramble eggs on the buffet for our guest that are in a hurry.

We do not have tea or coffee maker in the room, insted we offer the service in the lounge or in the lobby bar without any cost for guests. We will take your valuable comments for future consideration.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

The staff was very accompdating. Rooms are spectacular. Taxi service very good. The only thing that is not as convenient is the location, but it has good parking facilities for guests. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013
HowieBrown206, General Manager at San Cristobal Tower, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Santiago, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

I appreciate you have written about your experience with us. It is regrettable that you did not find convenient our location, since is close to downtown, financial area, touristic attractions and malls. However I am glad that you are considering to come back.