“Amazing paletilla”

Cuisines: Argentinean, Chilean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2017

I´ve been several times at this restaurant, and had always ordered grilled meat, their speciality. But this time the waiter talked me into ordering the "paletilla de cordero" (lamb shoulder) prepared at the kitchen, and he was absolutely right.

The lamb was delicious, tender and suculent, one of the best I have ever tried.

My friend ordered salmon, and it was cooked precisely as he ordered.

Prices are very reasonable, including the prices for drinks (soda, wines, etc.)

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 6, 2017

nice restaurant, good ambiance, food was good except for the fact that my first order was not available, even though it was on the menu.
nice service.

Reviewed August 24, 2017

Recommended by us, one of the nice steak and seafood restaurant in town. Our reservation at 8 PM for 10. Due to some wrong turns, we arrived around 8:30PM. The management are very nice. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. two levels of dining and the place were packed. We started with Pisco Punch and ordered entrees with side dishes of vegetables and rice and potatoes. My Steak is so big that I save half of it for my breakfast. The food is tasty and the portion is generous. Price for dinner is 25.00/person which is not bad at all.

Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

This si a typical BBQ, with classic steaks chilean style. It's not a fancy restaurant, you'll get large portions on every dish, placed where a Movie theather use to work

I'll recommend the angus and waygu cuts, the expensier ones that would be even expensier in other places.

Yesterday I ask for the Entraña medium rare and it was perfect.

Try it!

Reviewed August 10, 2017

´The place was a Movie Theater some years ago. Although it´s basically a steakhouse, they also have a large menu of many other dishes. Quality is good enough, service is reasonable and prices are not too high.

Date of visit: June 2017